Thread: Fiction: Mary James and the PA
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2023, 12:22 PM   #2
MasterBilly

“Yes, what do you want,” she asked curtly as I entered.

“You want to spank me,” I said bitterly.

“No Mary James, you want a good hard spanking on the bare bum. Now let’s hear you ask for it properly or things will only get worse.”
I swallowed hard before continuing, I glanced at her with pure hatred in my eyes.

“Please can I have a good hard spanking on my bare bum.”

“No, you address me as Miss Barrett when you speak to me.”

So she was trying to break me with pettiness was she, oh well, I sighed.

“Miss Barrett please can I have a good hard spanking on my bare bum.”

“Yes of course, let’s go up to Room 302 where we can be a little more private.

Room 302, like all the rooms on the second floor was never used, only occasionally for storage, it would certainly be more private, to my relief no one saw us going up the stairs to the top floor, as we entered the room there was a high table in the middle of the room, a small desk in the corner, a chair and a holdall.

“Right then Mary, let’s get you naked, I want all your clothes in a nice neat pile on that desk in the corner,” Theresa told me.

“Are you some kind of pervert, I’m not stripping naked, you can spank my bare backside but that’s it,” I retorted.

“Ooooh, that’s an extra 10 spanks before we even start,” Theresa said gleefully. “Now you either do as I say, or I leave this room now and go straight to the police. Is that understood?”

“Yes,” I murmured.

“Yes what?”

“Yes Miss Barrett,” I relied dejectedly as I slowly undressed, placing my clothes neatly on the desk as required. Naked I stood in front of her.

“The physical pain is only half of the punishment here, you are also to be humiliated, that is why you are completely naked and that is why you will follow my next instruction to the letter. In front of this table you will see two black spots on the floor, you will place one foot on each spot then lean over the table and grab the far edge of the table. I will then spank you with my hand, the paddle or the whip. Let go of the far edge of the table or move your feet together from the spots and I guarantee that I will move straight up to the whip,” Theresa told me. She took a paddle and a whip out of the holdall, the paddle was actually a table tennis bat and the whip was a short riding crop, I stared at it in disbelief, fuck that was going to hurt.

Then I looked at the two spots in front of the table. Oh my God, they were about 3 ½ feet apart. With a sense of ‘let’s get this over with’, I stood on the two spots and started to lean forwards.

“Aw no, I don’t believe this is happening,” I said involuntarily as I leaned forwards and all at once exposed all my most private regions in the most lewd fashion imaginable. The thought of that whip stuck in my mind and I knew that come what may I must keep hold of the edge of the table and not allow my legs to move together.

She stood behind me, just to my left.

“Remember these first 10 are for not stripping naked when I told you to.”

I braced myself as the smacks started to rain down.

They hurt, but they were bearable, but I knew that by the end, on a very tender bum, it was going to be much worse. I counted them out in my head, ...8 ... 9 ... 10, my bum was already sore.

“Right then the proper punishment starts here,” Theresa said as she prepared to start spanking again.

This time I did not count, but it was well over 20 smacks that I received. My arse was now on fire as she paused and dragged the chair and the holdall across and sat herself down.

“That’s the end of the first set and now the humiliation begins, move any part of your body during the rest period and I guarantee the next set will be with the whip, no matter where I touch you, is that clear?”

I craned my head to see where she had moved the chair, it was right under my legs, her face would be only inches from my vagina. Her comments of where she would touch me sunk in. I had no idea if she was a lesbian or even bisexual, but this was going to be awful.

“Yes Miss Barrett,” emitting a groan as I said it.

My worst nightmares came true as I felt her fingers touch the lips of my vagina, my lips were pulled apart and I could picture her staring into me, my anus would be just above and she was getting a superb view of my most intimate areas.

I felt a forefinger slowly slide inside me and I had one of those ‘this cannot be happening’ moments. It slid deeper and deeper and her finger curled up and began moving around, clearly looking for my magic spot.

She found it of course and began a slow massage of that area meanwhile her other fingers sought out the hump of my clitoris, she knew what she was doing, she was trying to get me aroused just to humiliate me further, but it was not going to work. Firstly I was 100% straight; secondly I had no power fetish but if I did it would be domination, being made to bend over and receive a spanking was the biggest turn off on the planet for me. That said I had to admit that she was good, her hot breath on my vulva, her light rubbing on my g-spot and her almost mesmerising caressing of my clitoris out of its hood. I had little first hand experience of other women’s clitorises, it is simply not something that we openly compare, but I still knew that mine was very large when I was fully aroused.

Despite my best efforts the sickening reality of the effect on my body was becoming obvious, my vagina was definitely getting wetter and there was no way that my abuser could fail to notice, my clitoris was starting to become fully erect, given its size she would have to be blind to miss that.

I cried into the table top, she had beaten me again, for evermore she would be able to remind me of the time that she spanked my arse and turned me on and we both knew that it would be true. I actually expected her to stop when she had got me ‘juiced up’, after all she had proved her point! She just carried on though, enjoying having me in a state of arousal, the mixed feelings that were going through my brain were just awful.

Then she slowly removed her fingers from my vagina, could this part of the ordeal be coming to an end I thought to myself, more in blind hope than anything else. But to my dismay she was simply replacing one finger with two, I groaned softly as I felt two fingers rubbing my sweet spot.

Far too slowly it began to dawn on me that she was not simply trying to arouse me, she was actually masturbating me. The full horror started to sink in, if she was to make me orgasm then, well I could not live with the consequences. That simply must not be allowed to happen.

I tried everything, relaxing my muscles, thinking about my family members but it was no use, she was bringing me close to the edge simply by massaging my clitoris and g-spot simultaneously. Just as I was getting close to the edge she stopped rubbing my clit and started tapping it lightly, the effect was instantaneous sending me crashing into an orgasm, worse still as my orgasm started she removed two fingers from my vagina and forced them quickly up my bum hole.

It was a beautiful orgasm and I called out in pure joy. As the waves calmed down and my body returned to normal I could feel two fingers fucking my arse with another tapping my clit. The tapping stopped abruptly but the finger fucking of my bum continued, I just broke down completely and cried out loud into the table top with the shame of it all!

After a few minutes, and it did go on for several minutes, the arse fingering stopped and the spanking started again. I do not know how many that I got this time, I am guessing roughly the same as during the first set, the pain was bad, all that I could think of was ‘how many more’ of course Theresa had not told me and I refused to lower myself to ask, she would probably never tell me anyway.

Theresa told me that the second set was over as the smacks ceased and again reminded me not to move a muscle during the ‘rest period’. She’s taking the piss calling it a rest period I thought to myself, but said nothing. I naturally expected her fingers to go to work on my bits again, but instead felt a different object push up against my vagina, I had just about stopped crying as it slowly entered me, I felt the familiar shape of a dildo, I sighed as I realised what was next, at least it was something that I knew that I could handle and it was not particularly wide either. As it got all the way in it buzzed into life. Oh great, a vibrator!

My pragmatic side told me, if she’s going to try to bring you to orgasm again then the ordeal should be a lot quicker if it is a vibrator rather than a dildo. Also it has to be noted that when she started this time I made no effort to resist, physically or mentally. If she is going to make me come again then let’s get it over with; though there was a very, very small part of my brain that was looking forwards to it, despite the humiliation, though of course I would never admit that to anyone.

Theresa worked the vibrator to perfection whilst her spare hand coaxed my clitoris out of its shelter before massaging it with the same skill that she had before.

Within a short period her skill was paying off, my hips were involuntarily grinding down onto the vibrator and it was all that I could do to bite down onto my lip to prevent me from moaning out loud. Then all of a sudden she pulled it out completely, I sighed audibly in disappointment and immediately regretted doing so, there was no way she could have missed that sigh.

It was short lived however, as she was soon prising the lips of my vagina apart and inserting a much wider tool, I gasped as it went in but when the vibrations started I was in a world of my own, this was going to be good. If I had thought that it was incredible as it entered me, then I was soon in for a bigger surprise as it went all the way into me a small vibrating tip touched my clitoris and sent me mad! The fucking thing had a clitoris stimulator as well. Theresa withdrew it slightly and I felt her fumble with it before feeling the pressure of another object up against the tight knot of my sphincter.

“Noooo, please Miss Barrett, you mustn’t” I called out as I clenched my sphincter as tight as I possibly could.

“Mary, it’s going in whether you like it or not, I can either force it in and you can take the pain that goes with it, or you can do yourself a favour by relaxing and pushing out as though you are taking a crap. I can assure you that it will hurt a lot less.”

The pressure against my arsehole and my ‘will’ increased simultaneously as I absorbed her advice, it was going to enter me whatever my personal wishes, but that was no reason to accept it, not that, not anal.

When Theresa had previously inserted two fingers into my bum it was the first time ever that anything had entered there. For me anal sex was wrong; I remember one ex boyfriend wanting to try it, but I gave him a right roasting just for suggesting it. If people really did that then they were disgusting in my view, as for those people who willingly ‘received’, well they were beneath contempt. When Theresa had forced two fingers up my bum earlier she did it just as I was entering an orgasm and my mind was, er, shall we say focused on other things.

But now I was fully aware of what was happening and as my resolve finally broke I remembered her advice, push out like you are taking a crap, so I pushed out.

It entered me, it hurt but it entered me and I had that feeling of ‘my final frontier’, not only that but it had to be somebody that I hated with all my guts who was taking it! That feeling of total humiliation would stick with me for the rest of my life.

Even though I was going through an emotional meltdown, I still noticed how lubricated the new toy was and I could not help but wonder if it was the vibrator that had been in my pussy previously. Once that it was in me my mind became distracted again as Theresa went back to working on the new vibrator now in my pussy, whilst holding the anal toy firm with her other hand.

I was close to coming before she entered my arsehole, but what she did in between had forced me to sink back into a sexual valley bottom and it took her a while to get me back up. But as I started to get close I felt her adjust the anal toy and it burst into life, convincing me that it was the vibrator that had been in my vagina! Worst still she started fucking me with that too. Every time the one in my pussy was driven all the way home then the clitoral extension drove me mad yet in the meantime the anal vibrator was doing all the wrong things to me and a woman who I hated more than anybody else on the planet was in charge of it all, my mind was like a kaleidoscope of different emotions. Slowly I reached the peak and as I came to orgasm, the first time in my life that I had had 2 orgasms so close together, I screamed out in pure joy at the top of my voice, paying no heed to whoever may be in the building.

My orgasm slowly died down and I felt Theresa remove the two vibrators and switch them off, she brought the one that had been in my pussy around to the top of the table and stuck it out under my nose.

“Here, it’s covered in your juice you filthy cow, you can lick it clean,” she told me.

“No, I can’t do that,” I said shaking my head and staring at it in horror.

Her left fist came flying down towards my head and with a single knuckle sticking out struck me on the back of the head. I saw stars, hundreds of them flying away from me into the distance. The vibrator was held out in front of me again.

“Either you suck it clean or you will get one more full set of spanks in addition to what you were getting anyway and the extra ones will be with the paddle and then afterwards I will make you suck the vibrator clean that’s been up your bum!”

Fuck, the bitch had beaten me again! Every single time that I tried to resist things just seemed to get worse, I opened my mouth to suck it clean, as it entered and I closed my mouth around it I tasted my own juices for the first time in my life. I was experiencing a lot of firsts today. After I had sucked it clean to my best she withdrew it and held it sideways near the base so that I could lick clean the area that I did not reach. Once satisfied she pulled it away from me.

“That’s better, now don’t you ever say no to me again, is that understood?”

“Yes Miss Barrett.”

With that she resumed her spanking position at the bottom end of the table and I braced myself. This time, through eyes clenched shut and gritted teeth, I actually counted the smacks in my mind, when she finally reached 30 she stopped and I prayed to God that that would be the last, I was not sure how many more that my arse could take. I could hear her moving things about at the bottom of the room, but I did not turn to watch. After a wee while she approached my well spanked bum, slowly pressed a single oily finger up it, before withdrawing and pressing another object against it. ‘Oh well, another bum fucking with a dildo’ I thought to myself and pushed out to accommodate it. It just got wider and wider and I gasped and called out in pain as I thought that it really was going to split my arse in two.

“Nearly there, just a fraction more to take,” Theresa told me as I thought that I could not take anymore. I pushed out harder and as a little more slipped in the whole thing started to get narrower, the realisation that I was now the proud wearer of a butt plug hit me. As Theresa addressed me she put my whole predicament into perspective.

“Now Mary this is your first spanking session out of the way if you are a good girl and behave then you will only have two more to come. I’m going to leave you here for a short while, I may be 30 minutes, a hour or even longer, either way you must not move from this position and you must definitely not shuffle your feet together, I’ve left a camera in the corner to watch you and it’s got a remote link with a recording facility, so I can watch you from my phone whilst I’m away. I’m taking your clothes with me, so if you’re thinking of doing a runner then help yourself, but you will have to get past everybody in the office naked and unless you have a spare set of keys you’ll be running home naked too. One last thing, if by chance somebody does come up here and sees you, no matter what they say you will tell them, ‘I’ve been a naughty girl and I’m being punished be Miss Barrett’ no matter what they ask or however many different questions they ask. I may even send somebody up to check that’s what you say. Remember, ‘I’ve been a naughty girl and I’m being punished be Miss Barrett’. Now what do you say?” Theresa asked at the end of her lecture.

“I’ve been a naughty girl and I’m being punished be Miss Barrett,” I sobbed. Looking over my right shoulder I watched her exit the room with the holdall now looking somewhat bulkier, presumably full of my clothes. I cried into the table for a few minutes before taking stock of the situation, but the more that I thought of it, the more fucked that I realised I was. I had no choice, I had to ride out this spanking and then try to rebuild my life the best that I could. I do not know how long that I was left there, I would guess the best part of an hour but I had nothing to go by, no clock, watch or anything. Finally I heard a door opening in the corridor outside and then footsteps heading towards this room. I hoped and prayed that it was Theresa despite what lay in store for me. As the door opened I faced dead ahead, I did not want to have to face another member of staff if it was not Theresa.
MasterBilly is offline   Reply With Quote