View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 04:49 PM   #12
sunflowergirl

9. After some time that felt like an eternity, the door opens and the man approaches you with heavy footsteps. He removes all the accessories from your used body, your last piece of clothing (if it wasn't removed before) and unties your arms and legs. "How do you feel, slave?" Choose as many options as you want.
Your wrists and ankles are red and bruised from so much squirming. You feel exhausted from being used.
You feel free from all the accessories that have been torturing you and brush a hand across your sensitive parts to make sure that they're alright, making him laugh.

10. "I can't believe you're already complaining. This is just the beginning. We have so much time left together." He scrolls through your phone and shows you your last post on Facebook. It's a picture taken on a plane with the hashtag 'weekendgetaway'. "See? Nobody will interrupt us."
You start crying silently, knowing that you have no escape. You've never considered being sexually used for such a long time and you are terrified of what he might do to you.

11. "I noticed how much you love accessories so let's start with these." Pick as many options as you like.
He brings a pair of adjustable nipple clamps connected to a detachable chain. Once your nipples are tightly secured he pulls the chain, making you scream from the pain. You suppress another scream and blink back a few tears as he attaches a small weight to the chain and tightens the adjustable clamps. "I just want to make sure that they don't fall off. It's gonna be a wild night."
He plays with you clit for a few moments before you feel something cold against it. Withouth further notice, you feel the object perforate your clit. Uncontrollable tears run down your cheeks as you scream and twist from the pain. Once you regain your senses, he wipes off a few drops of blood, making you squirm once again. "Congrats for your new piercing."

12. Once he is satisfied with his choice of toys, he signals you to follow him and you obey.
He makes you lie on the floor, on your back, then cuffs each of your wrists to an iron ring. He brings your legs up, exposing your pussy and ass and ties your left ankle to your left wrist and your right ankle to your right wrist.

13. He disappears for a few moments before returning with more props designed to make you feel pain and pleasure. You watch him carefully and grimace in anticipation of the mixed feelings that you're about to experience.
The whip in his hand makes you gulp. You know it's gonna be very painful and you begin to tremble with fear. You scream and struggle as you receive your first hit but somehow manage to blink back the tears. The whip cuts through your skin over and over again, leaving red marks and traces of blood. By the time he is finished, you feel exhausted from crying, screaming and struggling in vain.

14. He strokes his dick a few times, getting himself ready for penetration. Your hole is fully exposed, completely at his mercy.
You let out a loud, sharp scream as he hungrily shoves his dick inside your pussy. Your lack of wetness adds to the discomfort caused by his deep hard thrusts. A few tears run down your cheeks as he continues to fuck you hard and fast in your sore pussy.

15. After a few more deep and intense thrusts, you feel him tense up even more.
He keeps pumping into your pussy, hard and fast, grabbing and pulling your hair as a huge load of hot semen invades you deeply. You let out a loud moan as his thick penis exits your swollen pussy and cum starts dripping from your exposed vagina. "You're such a whore." he slaps your pussy and even more semen leaks from your throbbing hole.

limits - anal (at least until i get lube), poop, pee drinking, people irl (at least until quarantine season is over), public (maybe something hidden like in a bathroom), pictures and videos (maybe if i feel comfortable but again still new to this).
sunflowergirl is offline   Reply With Quote