View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 10:32 PM   #1
little_slave9
Baby Member

Female 29/female/slave seeks 31-35/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

29/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

About me:

I am 29, female, lives in the US. I am a little and a slave and am searching for a Daddy Master. I have been into the BDSM lifestyle on and off for 11 years now. I started as a sub and was introduced to the slave aspect from a previous Master, who also discovered my little side. As a slave I enjoy serving my Master. Doing as he wishes and pleasing him. I do have limits and some triggers. I expect my Master to respect them. As a little I am super clingy and needy. I am usually in little space at bedtime and when I am sad or stressed out. I am very dedicated to my Owners. I spend as much time with them as I can, try to always be obedient, meet their needs and am always honest.

*referring to Masters/Daddys/Owners as plural in this post is in reference to past people, I only am looking for one person to fulfill the three "roles"*

Looking for:

I am looking for a serious, long term, online only relationship with a Daddy Master who does not have any other slaves or littles. I do not want any switches, this is preference. I am looking for a strict Master who is controlling, possessive, gets a little jealous, but also compassionate, kind, caring, and understanding of rl circumstances that may prevent certain things from taking place. I want my Daddy to be loving, playful, also strict, and patient. I marked 31-35 age for this thread, however they didn't have what I would choose, I am more ok with like 26-48. I really look for maturity and not age, however under 25 is not going to work, done that and there's just too much of a maturity gap. I also am wanting someone under 50.

Kinks:

As a slave: TPE, Control, Anal play, spankings, light choking, hair pulling, bondage, gags

As a little: lots of cuddles, lots of attention, sucking my paci, being tucked in at bedtime

There are some things I've done briefly that I did enjoy and wouldn't mind doing them again. These include; diapers, lactation/hucow, bladder control and something I'm curious to do more of is strict orgasm control.

Limits:

Scat, blood, vomit, needles, fire or electrical play, fisting, animals, family, public, humiliation and degrading.

I'm usually willing to try things once, but I also get nervous easily and so I would need to be eased into tasks that I am hesitant on.

What I like in a Daddy Master:

Experience
Maturity
Easy conversation between us
Honest
Trustworthy
Caring
Strict
Patient
Willing to be flexible
Understanding
Respectful

What I don't like in a Daddy Master:

Arrogance
Inconsistency
Rude
Full of themselves
Disrespectful
Treating me as a lesser human being
Sending dick pics... (just don't)

I hope I haven't scared everyone away by this point. I am a sweet, big hearted person who really just wants a great connection with someone who can help guide me, control me, and have a relationship with. I fall pretty quickly for people especially when we connect quickly. I've been told by previous Masters whom I am on good terms with that I am an amazing slave and little, even if I am a bit difficult (hehe). I would love to get to know you more if you're interested and everything I've written sounds good to you. Please serious replies only. I'm looking for something serious and just a deep connection with someone. I want to give myself to someone and let them control me and take care of me. Feel free to send me a message and I'll reply when I can. Thank you for reading.

Last edited by little_slave9; 09-19-2017 at 10:40 PM.
The following user says Thank You to little_slave9 for this post: