Thread: Fiction: My Two Best Friends
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 06:32 AM   #5
TorD180

Default Chapter 2: Anna's Date

Chapter 2: Anna’s Date

Tuesday, 9P.M., Tony

“…oooohhh!” She gasped as my mouth started to suck the side of her neck. She was under me, her knees squeezing my sides together on the leather back seat of my car. My left hand was under her shirt, feeling her warm, firm tit in my grip as I kneaded it. I took her right nipple in between my fingertips, giving them a nice long squeeze and a little pull. Her nipple started to stiffen after just a few seconds of my touch.

“Oh Tony!! You know I love it when you do that to me.”

I could feel the wetness of her panties against my cock, which had sprung out of the slit in the front of my boxers while I was humping against her. The underside of my shaft slid along the slippery front of her white silk panties. I used my right hand to push her shirt up, exposing her tits to the open air.

My mouth slowly moves down her neck, gently kissing it several times. I keep moving down till my mouth reached her left boob. I lick around are areola before completely taking her nipple completely into my mouth. My pelvis continued to thrust against her the whole time. “God Tony!! That feels incredible.”

That’s when I heard a banging knock on the window. “Tony!! What the fuck are you doing!!??”

“Fuck!” I scrambled to shove my cock back into my boxers with one hand while opening the car door with the other. What the crap was Anna doing here?? She wasn’t supposed to… Oh shit, our date.

Anna yelled, “This is what you’ve been doing!? This, this, this skank!” She started to cry, her words becoming barely discernable. “I’ve been waiting 2 hours for you to show up. You weren’t answering my texts or calls; I had no idea where you were! And to think, I was actually worried about you.”

I watched her run back to her car, slamming the door as she hopped in. Her car screeched as she sped away. I watched as the car disappeared down the street. Then a hand was on my chest and a pair of tits pressed into my back. “Come on babe, you don’t need that bitch. Now let’s have some fun.” She gave me a little wink as she said that, then turned around and headed back towards the car. In one quick motion she lifted her t-shirt over her head and then moved her hands to her hips, her fingers in the sides of her panties. She slid those down her legs, dropping and leaving them lie on the blacktop right beside her shirt. I couldn’t help but stare at her ass as she leaned into the car, getting onto all fours as she crawled in.
TorD180 is offline   Reply With Quote