View Single Post
Old 01-31-2016, 04:12 PM   #2
subDanni

Default Part 2

The first days was a little difficult. Especially sleeping with the cage, but it got adjusted and became easier as the days went by. I'd learned from the last time that the first days was the hardest. And also if I became really horny it was hard to sleep with the chastity. When I was at work it was fine wearing the cage, unless I saw some of my sexy colleagues. When I saw them I began to fantasize and the cage became uncomfortable to wear. Luckily for me, there weren't many sexy women at my department at work. My keyholder had just started in a part time job after the weekend so she wasn't home so much this week, which was also lucky for me. Her presence made me very horny. She didn't tease me, though. She just kindly asked if I was doing ok. Other than that we didn't talk about the fact that I was wearing a chastity on my penis.

On Thursday I lost control, in a way. She wasn't home, so I decided to poke around in her laundry. I found her sexy thongs and bras. I started to sniff them. It felt amazing and I became really horny. I was doing very good until this point, but one could say I'd cracked. I pulled my pants down and rubbed her panties on my chastity and balls. At this point I was extremely horny so I sent her a text message and asked when she was coming home. “In a few hours, why do you ask?”, she replied. I knew I shouldn't ask, but I did, “Is it possible to be released today? It's just one day before”, I asked. “Haha, I don't think so, you told me not to”, she replied. “Please reconsider, it's becoming too hard”, I replied. “I don't have time to send more text messages now, we'll talk later”, she answered. Somehow my mind had a little hope that she would release me today. I was in a state of horny and stupid. I took off all my clothes. There were several sexy thongs and bras in her laundry, but I found a really slutty and pink set. I put them on and went into her room. I took my normal clothes on as well. There was a lot of sexy clothes in her closet. Skirts, tops, underwear etc. I wanted to try on a sexy outfit. Even though I'm a skinny guy her clothes would get stretched out, but hopefully not too much. Before I managed to decide what to wear and messing up her closet, as I was until this moment just watching into the closet, I could hear someone unlocking the main door. I quickly turned off the lights in her room and went out, shutting the door behind me. It was her. She was home already. “I thought you said a few hours”, I told her. “Well, I was just getting off the bus when you texted me and I found the text message strange so I decided to lie and see what you were up to”, she answered with a grinning smile. “I'm not up to anything special. Just a little horny”, I answered, knowing I was wearing a pink thong and bra under my clothes. Her pink thong and bra. “Oh, really”, she said, as she went into the laundry room. “What happened her? The laundry is all over the floor”, she acknowledged . “I dropped the laundry basket, I'll clean that up”, I answered. I was really nervous and was not sure what she was thinking. “Oh, thats ok, I can fix it myself later”, she said and continued. “I've thought about your request and I want to see my locked cock before I decide if I'm letting you out early”. “Oh, that, well I changed my mind. I want to go the whole week”, I answered. “That's ok, but I still want to see how my penis and balls are doing”, she said. This was turning me on a lot, but I was also scared, since I was wearing her underwear and I didn't know how she would react. “You want to see it now?”, I asked. “Yes, now. Drop the pants, boy.” she said. Her voice were getting a little strict now. “I just have to apologize. Please don't tell anyone about this”, I said as I took my pants down. “Oh my god, is that my underwear? Why are you wearing my panties?”, she asked. “I just poked around and got really horny”, I answered. “Is this one of your fetishes? To wear female underwear”, she asked. “Yes, especially if they belong to a sexy woman”, I admitted, looking down, ashamed. “Well you're a real pervert. But since you're kind enough to let me stay here for free I'll let you keep that thong. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone”, she said. “Thank you so much, but I have to admit something else”, I answered. “Omg, what is it?”, she replied. “I'm wearing your bra as well”, I said. “Take of your shirt so I can see. You know what. I'll let you keep that too, and I'll let you take all my dirty underwear. I have a task for you”, she answered. I became really horny and also kind of nervous, “you'll let me get all your used underwear? That's ok with you?”, I asked. “You don't want it?”, she asked. “Yes of course I want them, but I'm a little curious and nervous about this task you mentioned”, I said with humility in my voice. “Well you should be. I want to do something fun. I want you in chastity for one extra week.” she said with a grinning smile on her face. “Really? That will be hard for me. I'm really horny now.”, I answered. “Yes, but not only that. I want you to wear a different bra and thong everyday to work”, she said. “I have to wear your used underwear to work?”, I answered, as I became kind of shocked. “Yes, you're not allowed to wash them either. To prove you really do it I want to see you wearing them when you leave in the morning and I'm also gonna send you a message were I ask for a picture of you only wearing a thong and bra. You'll have five minutes to reply with the proof”, she said. “What happens if I don't manage to do it?”, I asked. “Well, for every picture you don't send or you respond too late we will add one day to your chastity. Think you can handle more than one week more week?”, she replied. “That will be hard I think”, I said. “Yes it will. But you will just have to manage if you don't follow my rules”, she said with a cruel voice and continued. “Also, I want you to buy me new underwear. Don't you think that's fair?”, she said. “Yes, I agree. I'll give you money for new underwear”, I replied. “No, I want you to buy it. On Monday after work. Five bras and five panties. I hope it will be humiliating for you. Wearing my used underwear and a chastity while buying me new underwear. If I don't like what you've bought me you will have to buy new ones the next day.”, she answered in a strict tone. “Yes, I'll do what you say. You've become kind of cruel”, I said. “I know you like it you little slut, and it also benefits me”, she answered and continued, “Now put your clothes back on. And yes, you will leave my used underwear on”. I did as instructed.

I really liked the task she gave me. It made me really horny, but I was also a little scared, because someone at work could notice that I was wearing female underwear. I was also afraid that I would end up with even more days in chastity. I was already starting to lose control and was becoming really frustrated.

Last edited by subDanni; 01-31-2016 at 04:28 PM.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote