Thread: Fiction: My Sister's Friends
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2021, 10:13 AM   #287
FLCL

Chapter 51

"Are you serious?" I said, sinking to my knees.

"Yeah..." Ms. Peale replied, "but that's a problem for another day Pat. Hopefully she doesn't look at the footage from tonight and nothing ever comes of it. Now hop up and get to the dishes."

I stood up. I had to walk past Ms. Peale to get to the kitchen sink. As I passed her, she gave my bare ass a hard slap. It made a really loud slapping noise and hurt way worse than I would've expected. I jumped and put my hands on my butt. I was completely shocked but it made my dick surge back to full mast.

Ms. Peale laughed and Lindsay shouted, "Mom!"

"I'm sorry," Ms. Peale apologized, "was that too much? This wine may be getting to me."

Lindsay said, "To be honest, this whole night has been a bit much. I can barely believe this is actually happening."

I started washing the dishes with my hard dick and my stinging ass cheek while they continued talking.

"Well, I've been thinking," Ms. Peale said. "You two were probably keeping this from me because you thought I would be mad if I found out. But now I know and you know what? I'm not mad. 'Cause I don't judge people for how they want to express their relationships. And you two are old enough and smart enough to make your own decisions about this kind of stuff."

"Mom-" Lindsay tried to interrupt.

"No, let me finish," Ms. Peale continued. "I'm not mad, in fact, I'm proud of you two for being brave enough to do something unconventional and not let social norms or whatever keep you from doing what feels right for you. And now that I know, you can be more open with it and it can be like this every time Pat comes over if you want. I certainly don't mind."

"Wow Mom, um... thanks... but this has been super weird, okay? I'd rather not, ever, do this again. This is a one night only thing. And I can tell you're enjoying yourself and I'll let that slide but don't get used to it. Get your eyeful and whatever else you need to get out of your system because we aren't doing this again."

"I get it. I get it," said Ms. Peale. "You don't want old mom around spoiling your fun. I've been there. Just know that I'm not going to judge, okay? Now give me a hug!"

Lindsay hugged her mom. Looking over Lindsay's shoulder, Ms. Peale noticed something, "Oh wow, it was too much! I left a mark! Sorry Pat!"

Lindsay, Ms. Peale, and I all turned to look at the bright red hand print on my ass cheek.