View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 09:06 AM   #1
cbecker

Default 36/f Printed out some photos and...

Hey!

I want to request some arousing and creative dares for me to do within the next 2 hours. There is a little free time I have left, until my daughter arrives at home and I am so aroused right now, I am willing to do something that normally would cross my limits.

I have just printed out two photos of mine, showing my cunt in closeup after I was using my favorite vacuum pumping toy on it. To all who don't know what that is, just imagine a small suction cup with a pumping ball handle that releases the air inside the cup. When I place that on my cunt, it get's enlarge by the low pressure (and so does it's sensivity). Usually my labia and clitoris end up really meaty and fat swollen, it's a really extreme and bizarre view.

So with these photos I would like you to give me some dares. For example "losing" them at some public or private places. I can reach any place within my city with my car, if there is anything certain you have in mind. Any unusual ideas? Anything that doesn't bring me into jail at least?

Last edited by cbecker; 01-20-2017 at 09:30 AM.
cbecker is offline   Reply With Quote