Thread: Short Stories
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 01:45 PM   #4
deepsix

Talking in Class

"Ray, you are always talking in class", said Miss Jessica.

"Sorry, miss", you say, laughing and making a face.

Miss Jessica is furious. "I will teach you a lesson, you brat! Come up to the front of the class", she shouts.

You go up front. The class is silent. All the boys and girls, frightened by her anger, stare at you.

"I want you to clean the chalk board. Without using your hands and without getting your clothes dirty", orders Miss Jessica.

You wonder how you can do it. "Well, get to it, hurry. Rub off the chalk with your body", she yells. "I want the chalk dust all over your body, and *not* your clothes, got it?"

You still hesitate, not knowing how to do it. "Oh, come on, you stupid boy", says Miss Jessica. "Take off your uniform, climb on the chair and clean the board."

"No, Miss", you cry, "Please, Miss, I won't talk again. Please, I am sorry!"

"Too late for being sorry", says Miss Jessica. "Do you want me to undress you myself? Come on. Take your clothes off, or I will force your friends to hold you down while I strip you naked."

You are crying now. You know you have no choice. You undo you belt and pull it off. You take off your tie, unbutton your shirt, taking it off and putting it on the teacher's desk. You take your shoes off and slowly, with tears in your eyes, pull down your trousers. You are now standing in front of the class, in your underwear, with Miss Jessica's eyes on you.

"Face, the class, and take off you underwear", orders Miss Jessica. "Did I not tell you that you have to be naked?"

You sob as you face your friends. All of them, the girls and boys are staring at you. Some of the girls are giggling. As you hesitate, Miss Jessica goes behind you and with a sudden tug, pulls down your underwear. You grab your crotch, as the class bursts into laughter, seeing you humiliated. Miss Jessica pulls off your hands from your crotch, exposing your cock to the class. You hang your head in shame, tears in your eyes.

"Come on, step on the chair and start cleaning the chalk board", says Miss Jessica. "The faster you do it, the sooner you can get dressed"

You climb up the chair and start to rub off the chalk board with your body. The white chalk power starts to cover your face, your tummy and your legs. You rub your cock against the board, and is soon covered in chalk dust.

"Turn around and now clean with your behind. I want all of your body covered in chalk dust. Front and back".

You turn around. Many kids are taking pictures with their phones and some are even recording. Soon your naked pictures will be all over the school.

You rub the board with your ass, the movement jerking around your cock and balls, making the girls giggle, and the boys laugh. You do your best to clean the board fast, shaking your ass and body as quickly as you can.

Soon you are done. You get down from the chair, naked, covered in chalk dust from head to toe. You are still crying and sobbing, shamed and humiliated in front of your friends.

"Here, clean off the dust and get dressed", says Miss Jessica, handing you a wash cloth. You clean yourself, and get dressed again.

"I am sorry, Miss", you say as you go back to your seat. "I won't talk in class again".
deepsix is offline   Reply With Quote