Thread: Short Stories
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 09:47 PM   #22
deepsix

Jack was well trained.

Some months ago his sister Jessica had caught him in her room, masturbating. "You will never touch your pathetic cock again", she had told him. "I will train you to cum without using your hands, just like the pathetic loser you are".

Whenever they were alone, she would order him to strip and then hump the desk, the couch, the floor, the wall ... and like a desperate dog he would obey, moaning and grunting till he blew his load all over. He was never permitted to touch his cock again and never cum without her commanding it. When she would go away for a few days, his cock would throb and ache from the desperation, dying for her order to strip and hump. Sometimes, she would deny him for days and he would get more and more desperate, following her around like an eager puppy, waiting for the possibility of being allowed to cum, "Will she let me cum today?" the only question filling his mind.

It was a hot Saturday afternoon. His sister's friends were over, watching TV and talking with her. He wandered into the living room. "Oh, Jack", said Jessica. "I told my friends how you can only cum when I order it, and only by humping the furniture. They don't believe me!", she smiled wickedly. Jack turned a deep red, his face flushed in shame.

"Won't you prove it to them? Go on, show them. Strip and hump the pillow. You have five minutes. If you fail to cum, we will take turns whacking your ass and balls with your belt. Okay?", she smiled, fluttering her eyebrows innocently.

"Your time starts now!"

Jack looked around desperately. Jessica's friends were staring at him, giggling and laughing. "Your time is ticking", Jessica laughed, holding her watch up.

Shamefully, heart throbbing and face blushing red, poor Jack stripped. Jessica threw him a couch pillow. He instinctively put it on the floor, lay down on top of it and started humping it. Jessica's friends were laughing and giggling, whistling and taking videos and pictures with their phones.

"Just a few more seconds left!", laughed Jessica. "Ten, nine, eight ....", her friends joined in her countdown. "three, two, one. STOP!" they laughed. Poor Jack. Five minutes had passed but he had not managed to cum.

He handed his sister his leather belt and spread his legs, his balls and ass already aching in anticipation. It was going to be a long and painful evening.

Last edited by deepsix; 02-26-2019 at 09:57 PM.
deepsix is offline   Reply With Quote