Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] Rent Free (R-18)
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 09:26 PM   #40
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Tina and Justine - Next Move

Justine walked into the pharmacy, followed by her daughter Tina. Her hand was gently tapping on her purse, as she visualized the money earned last night, both the one provided by August Rand and the one she had made during the show with Pinky. Luckily, the pharmacist gave them no trouble when Justine asked for two doses of the morning after pill. Tina had confessed she'd had sex the previous night (although she had spared her mother the full details), so Justine had insisted they both get a dose, just in case. Justine wasn't ready to be a grandmother, nor a mother for the second time, and Tina had hardly protested.

On the way back, they sat at the back of the bus, quietly comtemplating the cityscape.

"You're not mad, mom?"
"No. Not at all... you're not disappointed about me?" Justine replied.
"No. I get it."

They smiled and arrived at their destination, home, where they proceeded to administer the drugs to themselves, just in case. After that, Justine called the doctor's number she had gotten from the pharmacist. If both of them were to be active sexually, and it seemed inevitable, they would at least use contraception. The nurse who answered the phone made an appointment for the following Friday. Justine gave Tina a box of condoms, and her daughter took them without hesitation.

"I really appreciate you trusting me, mom."
"Look... You're young, you're gorgeous..."

As she talked, she caressed her daughter's auburn hair.

"Of course, boys are going to be tempted by you. But I want you to promise me one thing."
"Of course. What is it?"
"You'll never let someone you don't want take advantage of you. You have to want it."

Tina decided not to tell her mother that she always wanted it. Instead, she simply promised. It was a simpler conversation.

The day rolled around and the two women relaxed, doing nothing specific, biding their time. Tina knew she had a date that night. She needed to return to the Rat Pack's crib. There was another party, and she was designed for service. She remembered how many partners had been with her the previous night, and she realized that she might run out of condoms with a box of eight. Then again, most had provided for themselves.

There was another issue bothering Tina, but it took her time to actually bring it, a little before supper.

"Mom... I... have a weird question, sort of..."
"Yes?"
"Well... last night, the... guy I was with, he... we... did anal."
"Oh!"

It wasn't something Justine had ever tried, but she was aware of the possibility.

"And?"
"And... this morning, there was... blood."
"Ah!"

Perhaps it made sense.

"Did it hurt?"
"Yeah... but it also felt good."
"Well, I think it's normal it hurts. Was it your... first time?"

Justine was surprised by the candidness of the conversation, but it did not seem to bother either of them.

"Yes."
"I think it's normal. I'll ask... Pinky. She'll know."
"Are you seeing her tonight?"
"...probably not. She's... busy."
"You should go out tonight, mom."

Tina had decided her mother needed to explore her social life.

"Go out?"
"Yeah! Find a bar, go there, flirt, maybe find a guy..."

Justine considered it.

"Maybe I'll do that."

It seemed that night would yield more adventures for the two women.