Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] Rent Free (R-18)
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 09:49 AM   #35
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Friday evening - Meet the Rat Pack II

"You do understand what you're offering, right?" Tommy asked Tina, once they were seated in his living room.
"I do... I heard stories and..."
"...and?"
"And it seemed like it would be... fun."

Tommy laughed. He had never expected the shy little Tina to turn up, let alone offer herself.

"Why are you doing this?"

Should she lie?

"Okay, here's the deal," she blurted out. "I owe money to some people and I need cash. I'll do anything for cash... Pam Brown told me you had her do all sorts of stuff and you paid her for it, and I need cash, bad, and quickly..."

Tommy actually seemed sympathetic to her plight.

"How much?"
"... four thousand?"
"Holy crap!"

Just because he had money to spare didn't mean that Tommy wouldn't be surprised. He suspected it was about drugs. Tommy had always kept himself square with his own pusher, but he knew the kind of trouble one could get into if they didn't pay. Tina insisted.

"Tommy, I'll do anything. Clean your house. Do your homework. Let you fuck me anyway you want."
"Look, Tina, I don't have that kind of money on me... and I can't just borrow money from my dad. I have an allowance."
"I need it... maybe you can ask the rest of your friends."
"You mean Peter and Kyle?"
"Yeah."

It was true that if the three guys pooled their allowances together, then they might have enough.

"So you'd be a slave to all three of us?"
"Yeah."
"For how long..."
"I... don't know. How long do I have to be a slave for to get that amount of money?"
"At least a month," he answered. "You'll do anything we ask?"
"Anything that's not illegal..." she replied.

It made sense. It was similar to the arrangement they'd made with Pam Brown about five weeks ago,when she was strapped for cash. But that was only for one night.

"How the fuck are we gonna manage that?" he asked her.
"I don't know... look, if I don't give my guy the money for next Friday... he's gonna do things to me that... I don't wanna have done."

Despite his abundance of wealth and his care-free attitude, Tommy wasn't a bad guy. He certainly didn't want anything bad to happen to anyone, least of all getting stabbed or beat up, or worse. The fact that Tina was being so open about her plight was actually refreshing. She wasn't trying to bullshit him out of his money, and she was willing to work for it.

"Tell you what, Tina..." he started to say, "you hang around. I'll check in with the others and... we'll see what we can mange."
"Thank you... I'm sorry to drop in on you like this."

Tommy smiled, undressing her with his eyes.

"Well, I'm thinking everyone can profit from this."

She understood exactly what he meant by those words and, again, she was surprised they didn't affect her more.