View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 02:39 AM   #45
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

The next morning I woke up with an incredible hangover. My head was throbbing, the room spinning. I walked into my en-suite and let go of all my insides. The night before came spinning back to me. Meeting all my flat, Drinking Together, Agreeing to join the club. I managed to pull myself together and get ready. I left and headed towards the lounge area.

I was the last one of us to enter and no words really needed to be said. There was anxiety and nerves flowing through the air, some having second thoughts I guess but noone daring to admit it. The tension was finally broken by Lisa. 'Hows everyone feeling this morning?' This was answered just by sighs, moans and groans. Looked like everyone was hanging as much as me.

'Are we still going for this club then?' Lucy's voice surprised me more than anybodys. I was almost certain she would back out of it. Everyone nodded and we left the flat. Luckily me and Lisa knew exactly where the club was located. It was an old aboandoned warehouse, a bit like you would see in a low budget horror or thriller film. Located in a fairly basic area of the city it was obvious that the rent would be cheap to nothing which is probably why this is where they set up.

First impressions weren't great and it looked run down and deserted, boarded up windows, cracks in the walls, but as i walked through the main entrance into a make be reception area, the exact opposite struck us all down. The reception glowed of sophistication and sexiness. The purple backdrop and walls, the fur carpet, The red top of the desk and chairs and most of all, the smiling, sexy, beautiful girl behind the desk who shone with a sense of power and dominance.

'Can I help you at all?' The voice matched the image, friendly but at the same time asserting dominance and power within the premises.

'Hi, I'm sarah, this is Lisa, Lucy, Hannah and Emma. We're looking for the club. We heard that it was here.' I have no idea why but the nerves started to spread through my body. It was just something that friendly but sinister smile let off that put me on edge.

'Well you've come to the right place then. I am assuming you know about us. Me and my boyfriend Adam run this club. We currently have 136 members but rising all the time. I guess you know about initiation though. If you want to join us you have to complete two tasks for every person. So 10 in total. The first 2 tasks are in this envelope here.' She pointed towards a small envelope on the corner of the desk. I hadn't even noticed that it was there, in fact i could of sworn it wasn't there when I walked in. But then again my eyes hadn't left her face since we'd walked in, except occasionaly to glance across to Lisa.

'Take the tasks, don't open them til you get outside and don't come back until you have evidence of completing both.' She turned away and I picked up the envelope quickly and started to leave.

'I didn't catch your name by the way' It was Lucy who asked and thinking back she never had mentioned her name.

'I'm Rachel, nice to meet you. Good Luck'
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote