View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 02:32 AM   #37
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Next Part is up, hope you all enjoy it

The Kiss seemed to last forever, I never wanted it to end. Seconds felt like minutes, minutes felt like hours. Every face in the room was focused on us, but it didn't matter. When our lips finally parted I stared into her eyes and saw the same emotion I was feeling, Love. I thought back to the moment we first met.............

4 Years Earlier............

It was the day I arrived at university. Nerves were spreading through my body as the approach to my new home was getting closer. My parents had been quiet for about the last 20 minutes, my mother trying not to cry and my dad trying to keep his concentration on the road. Mixed emotions flooded through my body, excitement, nerves, sadness, thrill, joy. My head was spinning.

The car approached my halls of residence for the year. The flat would be all girls, praying to get along with them, to enjoy this year. My stuff had already been dropped off a week earlier but none of my new roommates were there when it happened. A quick goodbye to my parents in order to not get emotional, we all bursted into tears when I left my house earlier, and i was on my own.

Slowly entering into my block, nerves getting greater and greater, I walked into my flat. The flat was a corridor with 5 bedrooms off the side and a kitchen/lounge area, fairly plain but cheap and nice enough. The rooms were all en-suite, a nice perk to have. The face that greeted me was smiling and my face returned it. 'Hi, i'm sarah'

'I'm Lucy, nice to meet you.' Initial impressions were great, She seemed a little quiet but really friendly. Obviously as nervous as me and obvious that we both wanted to get along.

'Nice to meet you too. has anybody else arrived yet.' Lucy struck me as a hardworker, quiet, but with a secret dark side. There seemed that small glint in her eyes that suggested she wasn't just an ordinary dull girl.

'Yeah, two others in the kitchen. They arrived just before me.' I headed towards the kitchen and as i entered I was greeted by another two smiling faces. They obviously knew each other from before university but seemed eager to meet more people. They introduced themselves as Hannah and Emma. The first impression that struck me were best friends for years and I wasn't wrong. As we started talking and discussing things, everybody seemed to settle down, we discussed societies, courses, crushes. It quickly came to light that all of us were single.

I then asked if anybody had a job. Emma and Hannah both worked part time as waitesses. But it was Lucy's response that got me. 'I work part time in my parents sex shop.' All the heads in the room spun towards her i shock. 'Yeah, they've owned it for 5 years, so if you ever want anything interesting, I can get it for you at 1/3 of the price.' Nobody wanted to admit it but that sounded a fantastic offer. And just as we were all thinking the silence was broken by the arrival of the 5th person.

I went out to greet her I was shocked at what I saw. It was me........

Well not me exactly, she looked absolutely nothing like me but her attitude, the look in her eyes, the way she walked, the confidence, the sexxy dominance but at the same time, so kind and friendly. Someone who could probably tell you to jump off a cliff and you'd obey her. 'Hi there, i'm sarah' I introduced myself.

'Hi, I'm Lisa'
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote