View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 02:29 PM   #12
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Well, ignoring the law at the moment and just focusing on the physical point of view: There already is kind of a natural unfariness. I really enjoy being naked, because it feels so good. But I wouldn't like to be naked in public most of the time. Simple reason: Everybody can see immediately, if you like something or someone. This is even worse and more obvious than going red.
As child my parents and me often went to a nudist beach, and I really loved it. Running around in nature naked is great! But then I grew into puberty, and suddenly I hated it. Now I can control myself better again, and I like nudist areas, but still, some situations are difficult for males when they are nude

So now, I wouldn't like to be naked in public, except for very few selected situations. But I really would welcome it, if nudity in public would become more normal, and you could decide yourself, if you want to be nude at the moment or not.

Thanks for the great question!

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote