View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 08:34 AM   #1
G.J.
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to G.J. Send a message via Yahoo to G.J.
Default Gentlemen's/Ladies' Rules

I thought this might be a bit of fun for some people! These are a set of rules that should be followed by those who wish to be gentlemanly or lady-like. Here are the rules:

You must address anyone who you are talking to using their title and surname (or username) (eg. Mr. Wallace, Mrs. Jones, Ms. Owens).

You may not use profanity of any kind.

You cannot point at people. Pointing is rude. If you must point, use your elbow.

Ladies never cross their legs.

Gentlemen should always stand up when a lady enters the room and when she is preparing to leave the room. You should also be willing to offer up your seat if there are none available.

Gentlemen should always hold the door open for a lady

This dare can be done over a certain course of time which will be chosen by the person themselves! The person after you must also post a punishment for you to take each time you break a rule. This punishment should not be too severe or lengthy, as it is likely the rules will be broken quite often. If you want to make the punishment a build-up punishment (ie. It's more severe if you break the rules a certain amount of times), that would be fine also!

A dare report should be given at the end of each day if possible, giving an idea as to how it went and how many times they broke the rules.

I will not be participating at the moment, as I've got a busy week ahead, but I'll try it in one or two weeks! Any rules that you think could enhance the dare would be welcomed! Hope you enjoy the dare!

Internet married to meeacaroline as of 12:08:33 am GMT on June 1st 2011

Last edited by G.J.; 04-10-2011 at 10:32 AM.
G.J. is offline   Reply With Quote