View Single Post
Old 01-19-2024, 10:14 AM   #11
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

You work in a lab, huh? Let's make an experiment, taking advantage of that inviting, pheromones-filled wetness between your legs...

Sneak an hand under your pants, gently touch clit and pussy and collect your juices with a finger. Now use it as a perfume, on your neck and behind your ears. Do it multiple times if needed, you should subtly smell your scent.

Now, for the rest of your worktime, take notice of how any male you interact with behaves. For every one of them that stays a little longer than needed, or seems more interested/kind, or tries to move a little closer than usual, draw a line on a paper sheet, that you will keep on your desk, in front of you.

As a title, write on it "IAABIH/MCSMP" (wich, in case you're wondering, stays for "I Am A Bitch In Heat / Men Can Smell My Pussy"). If anybody asks about it, make up any excuse you can come up with, but you have to lokk them in their eyes...

If you count more then tan lines on your paper by the end of the day, go to bathroom, undress completely, masturbate and cum before going back home.

Have fun!

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote