View Single Post
Old 01-31-2016, 12:00 PM   #2
Happy Me

Do you like the possibility of not sleeping in your bed?
I like the idea of it, but it is one of the very few things I can't actually do, because of a back injury from a bad car accident I was in when I was 19.
Do you like the possibility of not sleeping with pillows or covers?
YES. I've only done this one once, but it felt soooo controlled? It was nice
What is your sleeping arrangement?
I don't really know what you mean by this, but I sleep in a queen sized bed in my bedroom in my own apartment, I cuddle with a little stuffed dragon that justJane gave me, his name is Jellybean.
What do you like to incorporate into sleeping dares?
(bondage, stimulation, sex toys, clothing control, presleeping tasks, messy, etc. etc. etc. Basically the more you give me the better.
Okay, this related to sleeping tasks, because I've never actually done a sleeping "dare" I don't think. I have however done hundreds of sleeping tasks!
Things I've enjoyed:
Clothing control (I usually sleep naked, I like being told what to wear to bed ), bondage (anything from cuffs, to having a collar connected to the headboard with a leash, to sleeping spread eagle, to wearing a karada or crotch rope), insertions (anal or vaginal), vibrators, sleeping with my nipple ring clamps, sleeping with something uncomfortable (like sandpaper in my bra?). I also like pre-sleeping and waking up tasks, like an edge before bed, a mantra upon waking up (my favorite was one in which I had to get on my knees on the floor, legs spread, butt on heels, first thing when I woke up and recite a little mantra).

What do you not like about other sleeping dares?
Sleeping tied spread eagle on my stomach proved impossible, only because the pain from the pressure on my breasts kept me very awake after a few hours. Otherwise I think I've enjoyed all of them!
Anything else you want to add?
I guess my favorite thing is always trying something new, it doesn't matter much to me if the sleeping task is extreme or mild, I just love doing all of it!

Last edited by Happy Me; 01-31-2016 at 12:02 PM.
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote