View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 02:43 PM   #29
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 6

Jade couldn’t help but notice the effect. Those two words seemed to instantly open up a locked gate into the heart of the older girl. In that second, a glint passed across Mia’s eyes, like she had just spotted a long lost treasure in the distance. Jade lowered her voice and repeated it. “Show me Mia. Show me what happened, let your feelings become free.”
“Are you sure Jade? If I do this, I can’t guarantee that I’ll be able to stop. I might hurt you; what if it happens again?” Mia’s plea sounded like a desperate attempt to stay strong, but Jade knew that she had breached the barrier.
“You won’t. I trust you, and you need to start to trust yourself. Now tell me what you want me to do.”
“OK, but please, if it feels but of hand, try to get me to stop before I lose myself. When I’m in my state it’s hard to stop me.” Jade smiled and stepped towards the junior sister. She caressed the cheek and brushed the hair back behind her ear, simultaneously brushing away the doubt along with it.

“OK darling, but be ready for a bumpy ride,” Mia hissed, a transformation overcoming her as she removed her robe revealing she was naked in her entirety. Jade almost melted into that voice. In that moment Jade saw a curvaceous goddess of femininity, elegance, sensuality and pure sexuality. The girl lowered herself gracefully onto the bed; even the crossing of her legs caused Jade’s heart to skip a beat. She lowered her arm into the leather bag beside her and pulled out a pair of black furry handcuffs.

“Come here Jade, give me a kiss,” Mia purred. The words carried Jade from her standing position into the grasps of Mia’s arms. She cupped the older girl’s exquisite face in her hands and pressed her lips firmly against Mia’s. They were unbelievably soft, warm and succulent. Jade could feel Mia’s body react and relax as they pressed together. Mia slid the long and willowy arms slowly and sensually around her and in the moment, Jade boldly pressed the tip of her tongue against her lips probing and hoping that they would part for her. They did just that.

That feeling pushed Jade’s body to the verge of an orgasmic eruption. Mia’s lips parted willingly as the girl welcomed the tongue into her mouth. Mia pulled the girl on to her back and embraced her tightly on the bed pulling her arms high above her head. Jade proved her tongue deeply into the pure velvet of Mia’s mouth, a cauldron of lustful hear and full of unlimited promise. The embrace around her tightened and Jade slid her hands around the back of Mia’s end, burying her hands in the soft locks of the beautiful hair. They didn’t stay there long as Mia pulled her arms sharply back over her head and held them firm.

Jade’s heart was thundering hard as she felt Mia’s tongue entwine around her own and enter her mouth. Mia cupped Jade’s right breast and moulded the supple flesh deeply and sensually with those long, sexy fingers. Massaging Jade with near expert eroticism and carnal seduction, Mia lightly pinched Jade’s now throbbing nipple causing her to exhale a tender moan deep into Mia’s moth. Mia then slid her hand off the breast and up behind Jade’s neck, cradling it firmly and pushing Jade harder and deeper into the kiss. Mia’s tongue overpowered hers and was now exploring the deepest recesses of her mouth.

Suddenly, Mia dropped her and off Jade’s neck and in an instant, placed it on her legs, gently caressing the thighs. Jade instinctively moved her hands to try protect her sensitive region but as she pulled her hands down they barely moved. Jade broke to kiss and glanced up to see her hands cuffed together with the chain looped through the head board. She hadn’t even felt Mia handcuff her, having been so absorbed in the kiss. Mia looked into the vulnerable girl’s eyes and gave a knowing smile as her hand continued to caress the smooth thigh.

Jade’s heart froze and she felt her pussy begin to boil, ache and spasm. Mia locked her once more in a wondrous kiss as her hand slid further up the inner thigh, her fingernails lightly grazing over the soft skin. Now Jade’s legs almost automatically opened to allow Mia as much access as she wanted. Mia’s lips pulled off slightly. “Good girl,” she hissed seductively. Jade could only moan in bliss response before she was pulled back into an embrace. Mia’s fingertips now flicked lightly over Jade’s slit causing the vulnerable girl to chirp in delight. Softly and incredibly sensually, Mia rubbed the delicate, highly sensitive and very moist folds and soon Jade was squirming in delight, as the illicit pleasure coursed through her pussy. “I’m going to cum,” Jade moaned, but on those words Mia’s teasing slowed.

Mia parted the kiss and looked deeply into Jade’s eyes. “You have such a sweet little mouth to be so blunt with it. You are a beautiful specimen me dear, but it is not yet time to let your spirit flow,” Mia teased.
“Please big sister...” Jade moaned.
“Don’t worry my dear; you will have a beautiful orgasm, but not yet.” Taking Jade’s mouth once more, Mia lowered her body on top of the girl and Jade wrapped her legs around the girl, revelling in the sweetness and heat of her mouth as their bodies rubbed sensually into each other. Mia grated her body against Jade’s then slowly lifted herself up and moved her beautiful breasts up to her face and rubbed the erect pink nipples across the pledge’s lips. Jade happily took the right nipple into her mouth.

“Oh yes, that’s right, suck on it baby. That’s a good girl,” Mia purred, Jade took the nipple deeper, battering the hard nub with her tongue. She felt the nipple grow impossibly stiffer as she worked hard on it. Mia repositioned herself, straddling Jade’s lap and now guiding her left nipple into the girl’s mouth. As Jade happily took it, Mia wetted her finger in her mouth, slid her hand down between their bodies and began to tease Jade’s slit once more. Slowly, she eased her finger into the awaiting pussy and began to quickly finger the younger girl.

“Is that okay babe?” she asked softly. Jade could only tenderly moan her ascent as Mia slowly pumped the finger inside her. Mia leaned back so the two girls could stare deeply into one another’s eyes as they swayed rhythmically. Jade leaned back further, her heart pounding, breathing accelerated and was still so overwhelmed with the orgasm on the near edge but not quite coming to fruition. “You like that honey?” Ma asked. Jade could only moan and nod. “Would you like another?” Mia asked and again Jade nodded.

Mia slid her finger from Jade causing Jade to groan with frustration. She returned it to her mouth and wetted not two but three fingers before moving her hand slowly back towards her. Slowly she slid two and then three fingers back inside the excited girl. Entering her body again, Mia kissed Jade softly on the lips as Jade’s body bucked furiously as she sucked in deep gasps. “Oh god,” she managed to choke out. Mia slowly pumped the fingers inside her, swaying slowly back and forth as she straddled Jade. She slipped in and out of the kiss, constantly teasing the helpless freshman, gazing deeply into her eyes to read her reactions to each movement.

“Lay back darling,” Mia whispered seductively as she lowered Jade flat onto her back. Jade felt Mia withdraw again and when her hand returned, all four fingers pushed into her soaking pussy. As the hand pushed in, Mia spun in a one eighty twist, finally straddling over the restrained girl’s head and lowering herself down onto Jade’s face. Mia used her other hand to spread Jade’s legs wider as she pushed her hand in and out. Jade didn’t hesitate to ravenously feast on the delicious, succulent pussy, swirling her tongue around her inner lips and probing deep within her. For reasons unknown to her, she became bolder and ventured north with periodic swiped of her puckered rosebud, lathering the tight sphincter with luxurious flicks of her tongue.

It did seem to catch Mia’s attention but then, suddenly, Jade was catapulted into a dimension of passion that she didn’t even realise actually existed. It started slowly, but it grew with such intensity that Jade was now struggling to provide Mia with the pleasure she wanted to give her. Mia had just pushed her thumb and the entirety of her hand into Jade’s awaiting pussy as her tongue had started to flick against Jade’s clitoris, and she was now slowly withdrawing and reinserting, eliciting moans of pure delight from Jade. Mia was making love to her in a way she had never experienced. It wasn’t just the fact that she had an entire hand in her or the phenomenal tongue, something she would never have dreamed of. It wasn’t just the way she was being pleasured. It was the way that Mia was truly savouring each second, deeply, emotionally, passionately, wanting. With every movement of that hand and tongue, every swirl and flick, Mia was relishing her, all of her.

She was so gently and so devoted despite the act, it was overwhelming in more than one way. Jade’s body bucked and convulsed wildly underneath Mia. “Cum for me darling,” Mia commanded. The orgasms came fast and they came furious, one after the other and Mia felt herself nearly dehydrating as Mia drank of the living essence of her body. She felt Mia buck and then the juices flow down onto her own face as the girl above her entered her own orgasmic bliss.

Finally, she rolled off the still cuffed girl onto the sweat and cum drenched sheets. Mia removed the cuffs and at that moment Jade couldn’t get to her fast enough. She literally pounced on top of the junior sister and plunged her tongue deep into her mouth as their hot and seething naked bodies entwined in a passionate lover’s embrace. Mia returned the kiss and their tongues replicated their bodies as Jade was completely engulfed in the embrace. They kissed, suckled, caressed, cuddled and lusted in those moments, and Jade relished every second of the girl’s contact. In that moment, she fell asleep in exhaustion.

It was late at night when she finally stirred and opened her eyes. Mia was still awake and her naked form sat at her desk staring at her laptop screen. She was looking at her emails and seemed completely transfixed in whatever it was that she was doing. Slowly, Jade rose from the bed and walked to Mia. She rested her hand and Mia’s shoulder causing the girl to jump slightly. Jade was shocked by what she saw; there were tears flooding down Mia’s face.

“Mia, talk to me. What’s wrong?” Jade asked, pulling the older sister into an embrace. It was nothing like the embraces from the previous night, but a hug of friendship and support. Mia just pointed to the screen where an email sat. Jade followed the finger and read the message to herself.

My beautiful little butterfly Lien,

I have been a fool, I have been an idiot, and I have been a bad sister. I pushed away one of the greatest things in my life with an act of selfishness and then I didn’t even try to make up for it.

I was scared; scared to make contact with you and try to resolve something that was entirely my own fault and my own making. I did something that hurt you and refused to stop when you asked me to and for this I don’t deserve any forgiveness. I knew it was beyond your limits, that you weren’t ready, but my rushed lust blew what should have been a loving moment. I proved to myself only tonight that it was me that caused it, not the action. The action could love but instead, with you it was hurt.

A butterfly needs to be cared for and nurtured, and I didn’t do that for you. I drove you away and then became an even worse sister as a result. I locked myself away and forgot about the true meanings of this sorority. I should have come for you straight away and tried to make this right, but instead I took the easy selfish route again.

I wanted to be your lover, your mentor, your big sister, and I would love to be that again. Please come home Lien even if you don’t wish to forgive me. You belong here and you belong within this sorority. You told me to never hurt anyone the way I hurt you. I never intend to again, but I now believe I know the right way to endure that is the case. I need you by my side, along with my other sisters.

I understand if this is too late, too much pain, but I do hope that one day, I can see your beautiful face again.

Your Big Sister and Apologetic friend
Mia

Jade could feel the tears in her own eyes, but then she noticed that there was a reply and it was only two lines long.

My darling Mia,

I really wish that it was possible and that the pain wasn’t too much. I will think about it but I have moved on and I’m not sure this is the right route for me anymore.

Sorry,
Lien

“I’m so sorry Mia,” Jade said as she wrapped an arm around the older girl. She could almost feel the girl’s pain. Actually, she didn’t have any idea, but she knew that there was a lot of hurt in Mia. “Thank you for tonight though, it meant a lot and that is the best orgasm I’ve ever had.”

“Jade, what you did for me tonight was amazing and you probably don’t even realise what it was. Let me speak for a while, because I need to get this off my chest. Lien was my younger sister last year as you might already know, and we had an amazing relationship. However, she was a very small girl, my little butterfly. What we did last night is what I did with her that night. However, she couldn’t take what happened. She begged me to stop, but I didn’t listen, I kept pushing harder, and I caused her pain. But the pain wasn’t the problem, well it was, but it was the emotional pain. I broke her trust because I couldn’t restrain myself.

“Tonight, I showed restraint, I was hesitant. I made sure you were OK before each step and was looking out for any kind of struggle. I know that I could have stopped myself if I need to. The last months, I did completely the wrong thing. I shut myself away from my sorority, my best friends, even my own sister. I thought it was the best thing to do. In doing so, I completely let everyone down and could have ruined your first night as a sister. I know you haven’t completed pledge week but you are a sister.

“Fortunately at least one of us in this room had the common sense and actions of a true sister. You pulled me out of my rut and I think I know the way forward. In being here for such a short time, you have been an incredible sister for me. I am incredibly happy that you enjoyed the events of last night, and it makes me almost certain that you will excel in this house, unless Monica manages to do something stupid, but you are a true sister of the sisterhood and now it is just a matter of time. Thank you Jade.”

Jade had no words; tears were now swelling and flowing. She pulled Mia into a massive hug which she hoped told her the words she couldn’t form. For some reason, despite thinking it was made for her, having initially missed out, Jade thought she didn’t belong. To hear a sister, and such a courageous sister tell her that, made her feel like she was where she needed to be.

“There is one more thing Jade. The sorority has pillars that we are supposed to teach you. On the first night a sister is taught how to love herself. If you are up for it, maybe I will show you how to pleasure yourself in ways you wouldn’t believe, and maybe you will have the second best orgasm of your life. Also, if there’s anything else that you want to ask of me, now is the time, but in actual sorority tradition, and following on from what Cal taught me, every question comes with a price. For any information you want, you will have to do something for me. Understand?”

“Yes,” Jade replied, “Is every freshman girl doing these things tonight?”
Mia smiled and sat back in her chair. “Sit back on the bed and play with your nipples.” She had missed this.

Sorority Sisters by Blood -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=251666
Reclamation -- Sequel Ongoing

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=263455

Lien's Lesbian Submission -- Ongoing Spinoff
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342269

Binding Connections -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=232216

Strapon contest with consequences -- Unfinished
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105594

sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sarahsarah for this post: