Thread: Fiction: iPlay Strip Poker
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 12:10 PM   #70
pokeherking

Here is the next chapter. Let me know what you guys think.

"What order to you undress again?"

“Good, well Melinda you have already been involved in a kissing dare, so I see no reason you shouldn’t again. Sam I dare you to kiss your sister like she kissed Freddie!” Wendy said proudly.

The two sisters didn’t know what to say. They now had to go from feuding to smooching. The protested inaudibly, with both speaking at once.

“Melinda was the one to open kissing as an option.” Carly reminded them.

The two sisters slowly approached each other. Making eye contact understanding that this was going to happen. They held each other at the hips and slowly let their lips touch. They forcibly held their closed, locked, lips together and remained motionless.

“I said like you kissed Freddie,” Wendy interjected. “Where is the passion we saw earlier?”

Their tongues only touched after being instructed to match the previous kiss. The exchange of tongues back and forth was obviously forced. It was not as passionate as the first, but the girls did enough to satisfy Wendy.

The girls parted whipping their mouths and sat down feeling no less eager to get the other sister back for what each had done.

Right before the next deal Brad noticed that Freddie had 3 in a row and was owed a privilege card.
Spoiler:
(cancel one joker status of your choice)

The next round resulted as follows
1. Pete
2. Sam
3. Iris
4. Freddie
5. Wendy
6. Brad
7. Carly
8. Melinda

Pete won and was excited not only to win, but two of his victims were ladies who would lose clothing. Brad simply paid his remaining green and took his white. Melinda innocently had her shoes unlaced and kept her modesty and one green chip. The decision was now on Carly. Owing two and only having one chip meant she was going to have to surrender clothes. She had worn the loose skirt planning to have her thong removed first, but the idea of Pete going up wasn’t what she had had in mind.

She elected to stick with her plan and announced “Pete you can remove my panties next.”

Pete a little shocked by this, but with no objection went to claim his prize. He reached up her skirt as Carly closed her eyes. She felt his hands struggle to free her panties from under her skirt. It was obvious that Pete’s struggle was intentional, so that he could keep his hands up Carly’s skirt.

Annoyed by Pete’s staling in her skirt Carly asked, “Do you need instructions?”

Pete took this as an opportunity to freeze and rest his hands on each of her butt cheeks to respond, “I’m doing the best I can. You have to admit this is a bit out of order.”

He finally pulled them down her legs and Carly stepped out of the small material. The odd sensation was better in Carly’s mind then sitting in just her thong underwear. She sat like a lady and did her best to avoid revealing herself as the game moved on. Carly’s embarrassment wasn’t over yet. She now had 3 whites to go with her 3 greens and owed a truth.

Pete asked “when you came up with this idea, which guy did you want to see the most?”

Carly hesitated as if needing to think. She knew the answer immediately however. Even though they were just friends, Carly was attracted to Freddie and even though this was to be his gift, the chance of seeing more of him was a perk.

Freddie was flattered by her answer, but wondered what it meant.

After Carly was sitting in a position to her liking the cards will dealt

Results
1. Iris
2. Freddie
3. Wendy
4. Melinda
5. Carly
6. Pete
7. Sam
8. Brad

Iris built her chip stack to 5 as she came in first. Freddie received his chip. The losers Pete and Sam could each pay their fine with chips they had, but now Sam had no chips left. Brad on the other hand had to come up with 3 and would need to items to cover it. He elected for Socks and shirt and Iris made a show of it slowly unbuttoning each button of the shirt. With his undershirt still on there wasn’t much more to see, but the girls did like having some clothes coming off the guys for a change. Now to his question. Iris seemed to like Wendy’s question and asked him the same.

“who are you most eager to see take some clothes off Brad?” asked Iris.

Brad without skipping a beat responded “you, Iris”

Iris had not expected this, but sense she had a crush on Brad she couldn’t have been more pleased with the response.

The girls started to notice that they were going to have to pick it up if they were going to see some of their male friends strip. They were already down in numbers and Fred had birthday advantages to boot.

Results
1. Pete
2. Wendy
3. Melinda
4. Sam
5. Iris
6. Carly
7. Brad
8. Fred

Pete was victories, but the other two gentleman came in the last two spots giving a little momentum for the girls. Carly and Brad both received their 4th white chip meaning Pete would be handing out dares for both. Freddie elected to have his second joker shoe removed and collected his extra chips.

“Brad your dare first. I dare you to look away during Carly’s dare.” said Pete cleverly.

Melinda and Sam protested, claiming they had real dares.

Wendy pointed out “it is his prize and he can do what he wants with it”

“Now Carly, how about you, do 10 jumping jacks without stopping for us” said Pete

Carly knew what this meant instantly. With only a loose skirt and no underwear on, she would be sure to flash the crowd. She tried to figure out a way to gracefully perform her task, but ultimately just had to do it. From the first jump bits of her trimmed bush were in view. The more she did, the more her momentum was raising her skirt higher and higher. On the last two she was so focused on her skirt she did not notice her breast starting to pop out of her non-sports bra. Her nipple came in to view and seemed ready to fully emerge just as she finished her tenth jump. She came to a rest and quickly put everything in its proper place. The guys were very pleased with the show Pete gave and Brad was disappointed at what he had missed.

Carly, wanting to move on, grabbed the deck and started the next hand which resulted in…
1. Carly
2. Sam
3. Wendy
4. Brad
5. Iris
6. Fred
7. Pete
8. Melinda

Carly did get the win to gain some momentum, but this round was uneventful as Melinda lost only her socks and the two boys could pay with chips. It did mean Brad and Carly could empty their whites.

Wendy received a privilege card
Spoiler:
(allowing her to choose an article from a player and remove it from the game herself. Must be in normal dressing order ie no bra before shirt)

Wendy took her card and placed it to the side for later as the next hand resulted in
1. Wendy
2. Pete
3. Sam
4. Fred
5. carly
6. brad
7. Melina
8. iris

Wendy’s luck continued as she added to her stack with the win. Knowing Brad would have to be stripped, Wendy turned to him first.

“Well Brad, what will it be?” Wendy asked.

“undershirt” he responded with a smile.

The undershirt was his joker and Brad worked out regularly, so he was proud of his muscular upper body. The girls all admired Brad’s physique, finally getting to see some skin that wasn’t female. Melinda also required some clothing removal to pay her debt.

“I’ll save my joker. You can take my top Wendy”

For Melinda the jokes about others stripping were on hold, as for the first time she was going to be showing off a little. Wendy grabbed the bottom of Melinda’s red tank top and slowly lifted it over her head. Melinda, knowing the plan for tonight’s activities, had decided to wear a sexy, black, lace bra that barely came high enough to cover her nipples.

The bra had a slight push up effect to it and to break the tension for herself she gave her chest a little shake and said “now we are playing”
Now every girl was more revealed than they would like except for Iris.

Iris modesty would finally come to an end with the next results.

1. Brad
2. Melinda
3. Sam
4. Carly
5. Pete
6. Wendy
7. Fred
8. Iris

First Brad removed Freddie’s socks. And Wendy paid her chip penalty. After the whites were organized Brad got the prize he was looking forward to. Iris was always a little self conscious about the size of her breast. Even though guys said they looked great she always thought they were too big for her frame. Because of this she didn’t want to take her bra off first and have brad down her shirt. Instead she elected to say.

“Well I guess I owe some clothing. You can take my pants Brad.”

“Okay then?!?” Brad replied moving into position.

Brad was hoping to involve her chest in some way but quickly did as he was told. Brad slide her pants down her legs slowly as to enjoy each inch. He starred at her waist as if this was much more complicated than it was. Her yellow panties provided a beautiful contrast which she could only pull off because of her tan skin. When it was finally over they sat back down and

Sam reminded everyone she was due a privilege card.

Sam read her card and saw
Spoiler:
(you may choose one article of clothing of another player and wear it yourself. The player gets no chips in return even if it is a joker. If it is a joker you only get two chips if you later remove it)

This was a powerful card and Sam decided to save it for later in the game.

Wendy decided that the game had too many girls revealed and not enough boys. She played her privilege card and told Pete he would be losing his jeans.

“what those are my joker” Pete protested.

“the card and I say they are out” Wendy responded holding up the card.
Wendy went and forcibly claimed her prize. Without his jeans it was more than obvious that Pete’s “little Pete” was enjoying the game.

“well it looks like Pete is having a good time girls,” Wendy teased
Pete, still shocked by the move, grabbed the cards and dealt the next hand resulting in.

Pete turned the game back in his favor winning the next hand which resulted in.

1. Pete
2. Brad
3. Melinda
4. Iris
5. Carly
6. Wendy
7. Fred
8. Sam

Sam surrendered her socks and remaining green chip to Pete and Pete awkwardly removed Freddie’s vest. Wendy simply paid her chip but was now down to one. With not much excitement to speak of the group quickly moved to the next round.

Results
1. Carly
2. Brad
3. Melinda
4. Iris
5. Pete
6. Freddie
7. Wendy
8. Sam

Carly was now in an interesting place of strength. While she only had two items of clothing left, one was a joker and she had 6 green chips of cushion. Wendy had a decision to make. The obvious choice would be to remove her shirt, but she decided on a different approach.

“Carly you can take my bra”

She was inspired by Carly’s move to have her thong removed first decided that sense it was Carly doing the stripping she would be okay with removing her bra. This did require some awkward maneuvering, but eventually freed Wendy’s breast and she was left with 3 green chips because this was her second joker. With her skin tone bra gone, her white blouse provided more modesty for Wendy than the bra would. Her nipples were harder than usual and without her bra on, everyone could see seem slightly sticking out on her white blouse. Even so, Wendy sat happy with her choice. Sam also owed clothes.

“I will just go with my shirt,” Sam announced raising her arms in the air. “It’s a joker.”

Carly walked over to Sam and removed Sam’s shirt as requested. With the shirt gone Sam was now “revealed” for the first time of the night, well at least in front of guys. Sitting in her boxers really didn’t bother her because she would often wear shorts just short. Sitting in her cotton boxers and only her strapless bra was a different story all together. Fred simply turned in his last green chip.

Freddie was still looking up and down Sam when he was shocked into game by Carly saying, “Freddie, when was the last time you masturbated?”

Freddie thought this was a weird question because he wanted to masturbate right then, but realized it was his third white and truth. “Um.. Yesterday night I guess. In the shower.”

Carly turned to Wendy and said, “Same question.”

Wendy shrugged her shoulders and said, “well never. I always thought it was kind of weird honestly.”

Melinda received her privilege card and read
Spoiler:
(you may trade any item you are wearing with another player. You must make the exchange in the room. Either player may either wear their new item or trade it in for greens immediately)

Brad’s card read
Spoiler:
(you may trade green stacks with any player)

The next round is when the action heated up to another level.
pokeherking is offline   Reply With Quote