Thread: Fiction: Ashley's Game
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 03:42 PM   #36
Luffy90

Chapter 24

“Josh!” Luke showed them all the result of the wheel spin, before quickly realizing that he was going to be the one who had to give Josh a blow-job for four minutes in total, since he was the one who drew the dare, meaning he had to start the first minute.

An awkward silence went through the room for a few seconds before Ashley broke it “Luke? You’re up first, so i’d say we just get to it. Are you ready Josh?”

Josh gave her a nervous look back before giving a quick glance over to Luke. He was about to have his cock sucked by his best friend and wasn’t exactly sure how to deal with this situation.

“I... i think i’m going to forfeit this dare.” Luke announced quietly, avoiding eye contact. “I just don’t think i can force myself to do it.”

“But it’s a group dare? Can you even forfeit it?” Lucy asked confused.

Ashley didn’t want to let any conflict start over this so she quickly came up with a solution. “Since we weren’t clear on that from the start, then i guess forfeiting your part in a group dare should be fine. So Luke will get a punishment he has to do after the game, and we will continue the dare without him. But since Luke dropped out, he won’t get to witness it either, so the three of us can go upstairs to the bathroom and do it. Does that work for everyone?”

Luke gave a quick nod back, and the others agreed to the terms as well.

“Good.” Ashley said and got up. “Let’s head upstairs then.”

Josh and Lucy caught up with her as they entered the bathroom, and Ashley had picked up an electric razor that she held in her hand. “You ready Josh?”

“Uhm, what is that thing for?” He asked nervously.

“Well... i figured since this dare is supposed to last for ten minutes, we can spend the first four minutes to shave off that tropical forest you have down there.” Ashley pointed at his crotch with the razor. “I don’t think it’s fair that we should have to do Luke’s four minutes as well as our own, so we can start with this. Then we do the six final minutes how the dare was supposed to go. Is that alright with you?”

Lucy seemed intrigued with this idea as well and just smiled at him, eagerly waiting for his response.

“Sure. That’s fine.” Josh said in approval. He was just relieved he didn’t have to have the awkward interaction with Luke in this dare. And he didn’t admit it openly to them, but the thought of the two girls shaving his privates for him was a surprise he welcomed with open arms.

“Okay, good to have it all sorted out then. Oh and Josh, make sure to keep your hands on your back until we are done. Remember, no stopping.” Ashley said and turned the razor on. “I guess we should just start then. Lucy, are you ready?”

“Yup.” She answered back, and the two of them got down on their knees in front of Josh. “I’ll start the timer. Ten minutes, starting now.”
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Luffy90 for this post: