Thread: Fiction: A new life for Lucy and John
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 10:46 AM   #14
Bidz4321

Send a message via MSN to Bidz4321
Default Part 4

Here's the start to part 4, more to follow.
_ _ _

The first stage of Sarah’s planned modifications were complete. Her Sissyboy was hairless and chastitised, and her Puppyslut was now collared and tailed. Sarah considered this to be a reasonable start, but knew that there was still a considerable amount of reshaping to be done.

It was nearing 8pm and Sarah decided that she should introduce her slaves to the sleeping arrangements. She untied John and picked up Lucy’s lead. “It’s been a long day for you both, and I think it’s time for bed.” Said Sarah in a patronising tone. “Follow me and I shall show you where you will be sleeping.” Sarah led the pair up the stairs to the master bedroom of the house. She opened the door and motioned for them to wait by the bed. At the far side of the room stood two cages, both were small and metal and housed two giant padlocks.

“Now before I put you both to bed I need to explain a few things. You each have a cage of your own, however it is your own responsibility to keep eachothers cages clean. Any mess that Slutpuupy makes, will be cleared up by Sissyboy and visa versa. The padlocks contain timers, once shut they remain shut for 10 hours. I only intend to keep you in them while you are sleeping- however misbehaviour may result in ‘extra cage time’. Once in your cages you are to remain silent – failure to do so will result in gagging and further punishment.”

“Before I leave you to your sleep there are a few further things to discuss with you.” Sarah held three strange mechanisms. “These are for you Slutpuppy, they are tongue and ear stretchers. I like my dogs to have long tongues and drooping ears. These will be applied to you every night to help shape you into the perfect dog.”

Lucy looked over at the mechanisms which Sarah was holding, they looked evil. Sarah proceeded to clip the devices on to Lucy’s ears and tongue. Lucy felt no immediate pain, but after several minutes realised they were going to be extremely uncomfortable. Lucy wanted to speak, tell Sarah what an evil sadistic bitch she was – but she didn’t dare.

“Now for you my little Sissyboy.” Sarah attached big clamps to John’s nipples. “Seeing as you don’t yet have tit’s yet I want your nipples to be erect and outwards at all times.” The clamps were painful, but John’s real worry was the emphasis that Sarah put on ‘seeing as you don’t have tits yet’ John feared the worse.

“Okay then my little bitches, get into your cages now. When the 10 hours is up the padlock will send an electric charge round your cage, this will in turn wake you up. On awakening you shall exit your cage and read the task sheet which will be stapled to the door. You will complete the tasks in complete silence.” Sarah shut the doors to the cages and turned off the bedroom light.

“One final warning to you both – there are cameras positioned all around this house, misbehave or fail to complete any of my orders and you will be punished.” With that Sarah shut the door and went on her computer to type up the tasks for her slaves.

After writing and printing the task sheets Sarah turned in. She was very much looking forward to tomorrow.

Lucy and John lay crumpled in their cages. Lucy’s tongue and ears were on fire, she didn’t think it would be possible to get to sleep with such pain. The clamps on John’s nipples were also painful, however he was more anxious as to what tomorrow had in store for them.
Bidz4321 is offline   Reply With Quote