View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 02:24 PM   #250
Trucker28

Brandon

As I was unlocking the front door Emma was asking for a shower. The cum had dried on the walk home leaving a crusty, matted mess on the top of her golden blonde head. All of us were sweaty from the walk and running around the park.

“The girls and I are going to get cleaned up and dressed,” Rylie stated with an air of authority that had me slightly worried. Had I given her too much power. Truthfully, she had none. I still held all the cards or pictures to be more precise. But, she was showing her take charge attitude like she had in the car with our creepy stranger.

Once inside she turned to me, “Brandon, are you ready for your first dare?”

I nodded a little reluctantly.

“You must remain naked,” she paused for her drama queen effect, “and hard while we get ready.”

That actually didn’t sound that bad. “How long will it be?” I asked.

She held her hands up approximating the length of my cock. “I think it’s about this long,” she said, “but you haven’t let us measure it yet.”

“I meant how much time?” I interjected over three girls giggling.

“Until the doorbell rings and you answer it,” she stated turning away, then she turned back quickly. “Naked and hard.” She bopped me on the nose with her index finger like I was a little kid.

“What did you order a pizza or something, that one has been done to death,” I stated.

“Are you hungry again? Too bad. You are going to wish it was a pizza.” She turned swiftly and headed up the stairs. “And why are you still dressed? You can come up and watch us if you need some inspiration. But no cumming!” She lifted the back of her skirt as she climbed. Did I mention she was a drama queen?

Leaving my clothes in a heap at the bottom of the stairs I entered mine and my sister’s bathroom to find Rylie and Emma climbing into the shower together. As Emma started the water Rylie gave me a displeasing look glancing to my semi erect dick. I had never jacked off in front of anyone, but I reluctantly began stroking myself. Thankfully they left the shower curtain open, I would happily sop up the wet floor later. It did not take much effort to get hard as the two beautiful nude girls began rinsing under the warm water.

I thought about closing the lid and sitting on the toilet but it was off to the side. Instead, with a swipe of my arm, I cleared my sister’s makeup and crap to one side and hoisted myself onto the counter between the two sinks.

Rylie had poured a handful of shampoo into her hands and began washing Emma’s cum stained hair. I knew she was teasing me. Sometimes she would just barely brush Emma’s back with her hard nipples. Then she would smash her magnificent soapy tits against her. After rinsing her hair, she reached around and began to rub Emma’s small hard tits. She began whispering into Emma’s ear. One hand slowly traveled down her flat stomach and slid between her legs. Emma looked up at me with a conspiratorial smile.

Both girls were watching me. I was still gripping my cock but was afraid to move my hand. I wanted to explode so badly.

Emma turned to face Rylie and began to wash her by pressing their soapy bodies together. They had their arms around each other and were grinding their whole bodies together. Small tits pressing against large, hard little nipples fighting against each other for space against soft flesh. Rylie pushed her leg up between Emma’s legs. I could see Emma’s clit pressed against her thigh. They looked at each other, Emma tilted her head and Rylie leaned in with her mouth slightly open.

I couldn’t believe they were kissing. It wasn’t just a kiss. They were making out. I could see their tongues every few seconds. Emma continued to grind herself on Sara.

I had to force my eyes closed and leaned back against the mirror. Watching them was killing me. I thought I was going to burst.

“Oh my God!” moaned Emma’s voice.

“Oh… yes!” whimpered Rylie.

“Oh, NASTY PERV!” yelled Sara, “That’s where I do my makeup. Get your nasty ass off the counter!”

Thank you, Sara.
Trucker28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post: