View Single Post
Old 02-17-2015, 10:11 AM   #13
inferiorwhiteboi
getDare Devil

0: Height
6'0"

1: Virgin?
Nope. This boi has had 2 sexual partners, one when boi was 18 and the other when boi was 31

2: Shoe size
Varies with manufacturer, usually around 9.5 US, sometimes in a narrow width

3: Do you smoke?
boi has smoked cigarettes and cigars, yes.

4: Do you drink?
At this point, only occasionally and socially.

5: Do you take drugs?
Only prescription ones, for medical reasons.

6: Age you get mistaken for
People routinely think boi is still 20-something, although why, boi doesn't know as there are hints of gray in hair & beard and the beginnings of a receeding hairline.

7: Have tattoos?
Began thinking about getting one when boi was in college, but never did. Still think about it occasionally, but probably never will.

8: Want any tattoos?
Per above, yes and no. They're practically cliche at this point.

9: Got any piercings?
No boi does not. boi once had an allergic reaction to the back of a metal watch, so boi has no desire to have metal intentionally inserted for decorative purposes.

10: Want any piercings?
See above, answered it there.

11: Best friend?
As this boi is a bit of a loner, it would be difficult to say that one is the "best". While this may seem like an awkward answer, boi doesn't wish to single anybody out.

12: Relationship status
Single, and happy that way for the most part.

13: Biggest turn ons
High heels and Ladies' legs

14: Biggest turn offs
Anal (receiving), profiles without avatars on getDare...

15: Favorite movie
It is ridiculously tough to pick "just one". Like, seriously. Action film = Bullitt starring Steve McQueen (GREATEST CAR CHASE. EVER. PERIOD. Ronin would be a very close 2nd in this category, and also has a fantastic car chase. Animated Film = The Incredibles (how the F$%^ did this not get a sequel?!?!?! Comedy = Fletch. Drama = Apollo 13, solely because it's true and because The Shawshank Redemption is televised soooo much that it has lost some of it's appeal.

16: I’ll love you if
...you treat me with respect for starters. But it also would involve so many things that my movie answer would seem short in comparision. So i'll opt not to write an essay here.

17: Someone you miss
Christine.

18: Most traumatic experience
i'm opting not to say. Nope, will not go there.

19: A fact about your personality
Cleverly devilish, most of the time.

20: What I hate most about myself
This boi's penis is circumcised, which happened at birth and is totally contrary to boi's wishes. Like WTF?!?! Long story.

21: What I love most about myself
This boi loves his sense of humor.

22: What I want to be when I get older
Define "older". For starters, how about: Still breathing, upright, capable of having an erection without 'little blue pills'. Oh, and still able to lick pussy.

23: My relationship with my sibling(s)
Are not applicable, as boi has none.

24: My relationship with my parent(s)
When they decided to only have 1 kid, they should have considered the long-term repurcussions. The last say, eventually, will be this boi's.

25: My idea of a perfect date
Would be an evening of chivalry, pampering and such while "out on the town" then doting on Her at home. It would conclude with worshipping Her pussy until She said "stop", with many orgasms for Her and absolutely none for this boi.

26: My biggest pet peeves
All of them are pretty big...Inconsiderate, reckless drivers is highest on the list though. F'ing lunatics are going to kill somebody.

27: A description of the girl/boy I like
Blonde, blue eyes, very large breasts, great personality. Pretty much perfect, other than not being available.

28: A description of the person I dislike the most
Abstaining from answering this, on the grounds that doing so would cause a mood swing and ruin an otherwise decent start to a day.

29: A reason I’ve lied to a friend
To make them feel better is pretty much the only reason to ever do this. They're a "friend", why lie? Like WTF?!?!?

30: What I hate the most about work/school
Doing the actual "work". Paychecks rock, however.

31: What your last text message says
Been so long that boi doesn't recall. This boi doesn't text message.

32: What words upset me the most
Disrespectful ones.

33: What words make me feel the best about myself
Actually, boi would prefer not to say.

34: What I find attractive in women
That they have a sense of self-worth, dignity, class, and a bit of a kinky streak. Generally put, "A Lady in public and a whore in the bedroom".

35: What I find attractive in men
Um, no. Just, ewwww, no.

36: Where I would like to live
boi is happy where he is, other than in winter.

37: One of my insecurities
Refer to boi's avatar. Self-explanatory.

38: My childhood career choice
...is not what boi ended up doing. That would've been way too many years of school.

39: My favorite ice cream flavor
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough if eating ice cream; French Vanilla if making a milkshake. All other flavors can be uninvented as they're redundant and useless.

40: Who I wish I could be
boi is quite happy with who boi is, actually.

41: Where I want to be right now
Anywhere that would involve currently licking pussy.

42: The last thing I ate
...was a piece cake, as a late night snack.

43: Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately
Olivia Wilde

44: A random fact about anything
This boi is left handed, moderately ambidextrous and prefers to masturbate almost exclusively right-handed.
Bunny says, "Bye bye!"
inferiorwhiteboi is offline   Reply With Quote