View Single Post
Old 06-22-2019, 06:45 AM   #7
LingerieAnal
Account Banned

1. How often, for how long and where do you usually wear butt plugs?
Almost daily when at home I am wearing a plug. About once a week I wear one during the day and/or during the night. And of course every time before/during sex/masturbation I wear one.

2. Which butt plugs do you own?
(diameter in parenthesis)
  • small metal heart plug with red crystal(3.4cm)
  • small black remote vibrating plug with flared base(4cm)
  • medium black silicone 3-way spreader plug (4cm*, 8cm**)
  • medium metal plug with ruby crystal (4.5cm)
  • medium transparent tunnel plug (5cm)
  • large black silicone plug with flared base (6cm)

* when inserting
** when inserted and expanded

3. Which of these plugs do you usually get plugged with?
When wearing for a longer period of time I mostly wear one with a flared base. So during a work day, I use the spreader plug most of the time. But I use all of them frequently.

4. Before you get plugged, do you clean yourself out? If so, how?
Yes with a water enema.

5. Do you use lube? If so, what kind?
Mostly, I use waterbased lube, sometimes only spit.

6. Do you clean any excessive lube after you get plugged? If so, how?
If it’s just a bit then no, if there is a lot too much, I use a tissue.

7. How easy and quick is it for you to insert the plug?
Pretty easy and quick, at least for small- and medium-sized plugs. Large one’s take maybe a few minutes.

8. Where do you usually insert your plug?
Bathroom, Bedroom

9. How often, on average, would your plug come out during longer plug times, and for how long are the breaks?
Not often, after a few hours have passed, only for relubeing or using the toilet. And for about 15 minutes I would say.

10. How clean is the plug usually when you take it out?
Most of the time, pretty clean, only rarely a bit dirty.

11. How do you clean your plug after?
Just with soap and water.

12. Where do you store your plug?
In my drawer

13. Do you usually get plugged yourself or do you let someone else insert it? If someone else, who? If there is nobody else, would you prefer it if someone else inserted it?
Usually by myself, sometimes by my fuck buddy or during sex by the sex partner. I don't mind doing it by myself, but it's kinda hot if somebody else has the control of putting something in you. So it would be nice to get plugged by somebody else.

14. How often do you experience (bad) discomfort from the plug? What kind of discomfort?
Not really, only if I use a plug with a large base for a long time where I walk a lot. This starts burning on the cheeks. Otherwise, I feel pretty comfortable wearing a plug.

15. Could you be plugged 24/7? Would you want to be?
I'm not sure, I have worn plugs for a day or two and it was ok, but over like a month or even a year, I don't know if I would be ready. But that would be super hot! I guess I need a little more training and eventually, I would be able to do it. Yes, that's a dream.

16. Do you feel naked without your plug?
Actually, yes, sometimes I feel naked without. Sounds kinda stupid now ^^
LingerieAnal is offline   Reply With Quote