Thread: Fiction: The Decline
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 09:16 PM   #11
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default Part 6

Sure enough, there was an e-mail from Kali in his inbox. Who even uses e-mail anymore? He thought.

He decided not to open it just yet. He was sure it could wait. He just got through being dominated by one bitch; the other could wait. Will didn’t put any clothes on, he just sat in his rolly chair naked, span around a few times. He was exhausted, but exhilarated; humiliated and afraid, and angry and alive and satisfied. Maybe if this means eating pussy, he started, this won’t be such a bad thing. Who knows, maybe Jule and I will…

He was feeling better already, just imagining it. Fucking her. He started feeling his cock grow, and started stroking it gently, like you would pet a puppy who’s come from a bad home. Then his thoughts drifted to Kali, to that dinky photo he saw that started this all, and he couldn’t help but find that same attraction to her as when he got into this mess.

That’s when the alarm went off on his phone—ten minutes to tennis practice. Shit. He thought, getting up immediately, and without cumming. He couldn’t miss this one or he wouldn’t be able to play for the rest of the season. How bizarre it was that life carried on even when the essence of his was threatened. How bizarre it was that what he did all that to protect felt so forced now. He didn’t want to go to practice—he wanted to jack off. I’m just horny, Will thought, I should get some pussy tonight.

So Will Tugley went to practice, and so he came home and changed. Friday night. He was so ready to go out, to fight, to go home with someone—but he remembered that sex was strictly forbidden. And then there was the e-mail…
He decided to check it. Just to be safe. It would only take a minute.

Dear slave:
I’m sure you’ll want to go out tonight, slave, and I respect that, so I will let you “party it up” as long as you follow a few simple rules. First and foremost, no sex. Sorry lover boy but you are forbidden from sleeping with anyone unless you have permission from me, or from Jule. Break that rule and you’ll be in chastity for a very, very long time, and believe me, I have ways of finding these things out.
You may not drink. I don’t want to see you drunk. At least not yet. You may not partake in any illegal drugs. You must speak politely to all females and offer to at least one of them to lick their shoes. If they accept, you will cheerfully do so. I expect a full report in the morning!
That is all.
Have fun! Party on dude!
Kali

Goddamn it, this is gonna blow. He thought, before telling himself, well, it might be all right. I don’t need alcohol or drugs to have a fun time. I don’t even need to get laid. The only thing that’s going to suck is asking someone…

When the time came, Will got dressed, got ready to head out. There were a lot of parties tonight: Friday. Normally, he would have pregamed with a friend or two, but tonight he was going sober. He hadn’t gone to a party sober in years.

Will decided to check out one of the parties the next street over, where a lot of his friends would be. He found them all smashed out of their minds. He tried to let himself relax and just get into the blaring music. He’d had such a stressful couple of weeks, he wanted escape. His friend Alex wanted to drink with him, but he politely turned him down, telling him he had to be up for a job interview in the morning.

“Want to take shots with me?” A cute girl asked him, voice nearly drowned out by the electronic beats.

“No thanks,” he smiled back, eager to please, “I’m kind of taking a break from drinking.”

“Oh,” she said, slightly disappointed, “never mind.”

“Wait! What’s your name?”

“I’m Katie, I’m a freshman.”

“No wonder I haven’t seen you much. I also have been kind of antisocial lately, to be honest. Trying to get out more.”

“Haha yeah, the whole wintertime I was telling the world ‘get out of my face’,” she slurred, “want to get out of here? It’s kinda loud.”

“Um, yeah—sure.”

He knew he couldn’t have sex with this girl, but it beat staying at this party. Parties blow unless your fucked up. They left quietly, almost separately, so as to remain discreet. The two walked around together at a calm speed. They talked about silly things.

“This is my dorm,” Katie almost giggled, “want to come inside?”

“Uh… sure,” Will said hesitantly. He didn’t trust himself not to lay this girl. The opportunity was so strong, and she was pretty cute.

She turned the key in her door, and they were inside. Her room was a little immature, filled with posters and with a slightly embarrassing pile of clothes on her side. “Sorry it’s such a mess in here,” she said.

“It’s fine,” he breathed for a long time, “so, can I ask you something?”

Katie laughed, “Anything you want.”

He sputtered out, “I… Can I lick… your shoes?”

“What?” she laughed.

“Can I lick, your shoes?”

“Oh God, you’re serious. Wow.” The sultry way of hers was now completely lost. “What the fuck, I’m drunk, why not? If that’s your thang. Get on the fucking ground, foot boy!”

He did not expect her to say yes. He did as he was told. She perched herself on the bed and picked up her heels. “Lick away you weirdo!”

Will couldn’t believe that he was doing this. He slowly extended his tongue, ever so slowly, until she felt the need to push her foot almost into his face. His tongue had no problem reaching now. He started with her left foot. The sole of the high heel shoe was gritty and worn—many drunken nights of walking. It tasted like grimy rubber. He licked the whole thing.

“Now suck on the heel.”

He wrapped his lips around the heel of the shoe, until most of the stem was in his mouth. She started moving her foot in and out, like she was fucking his mouth with her foot. It was tough against his teeth. Then he did the same thing with the other shoe.

She lay down on the bed and said, “that was fun. You want to… uh… come to bed?”

He looked at her, sighed, and said, “I like you, Katie, but I can’t really… uh… I have to go.”

“Where the fuck are you going?” He shut the door and winced, fully realizing he could never speak to her again, but not really caring. He didn’t want to speak to her again after that experience. He just wanted to go home and sleep.
Officelover is offline   Reply With Quote