View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 09:56 AM   #107
LittleMissStrange

Are you a boy or a girl? Girl

How old are you? 21

Are you straight, bi or gay? Bi

Do you enjoy anal? If so, state how. I do enjoy anal, I prefer to use butt plugs, but I also enjoy anal sex, usually in doggy style.

Do you enjoy bondage? If so, state how. I LOVE bondage, I love self-bondage and bondage with a partner. I don't think there is any part of it I don't like... I love Handcuffs and gags the most.

Do you enjoy spanking? If so, state how. I love to be spanked, especially when I'm tied up

Do you enjoy being embarrassed or humiliated? If so, state how. I do, I love playing truth and dare games with friends and getting tied up by my friends

Have you ever had sex before? If so, how many times? I have had sex before, the amount of times however I have no idea

Most amount of sexual partners? I really don't know the answer to this question

How often do you masturbate? At least a few times a week

What do you usually masturbate to, and how? I usually use a vibrator. I love forced orgasms so I love it when I'm in bondage

How many pairs of underwear do you own? About 20 pairs or so

What's your favorite style of underwear? I like sexy silky ones

Are you wearing underwear, and if so what kind are you wearing right now? At The moment I'm afraid I'm wearing some boring black briefs

Describe your dream partner. I love guys with long hair, someone dominant, yet sensitive, someone tall and strong, and I love blue eyes

For the ladies; what is your bra size. For the gentlemen, what's the size of your penis? I'm a lady so I am an 36E

What is your favorite color? Blue

What kind of lingerie do you own? Pretty much everything other than thongs.

What kind of sexual toys do you have? You name it I have it: Handcuffs, whips, paddles, vibrators, magic wands, anal beads, butt plugs, nipple clamps, enema, douche, ball gags, chains, bondage tape and rope, bondage hood, blindfolds...

Longest orgasm you have ever had? Probably about 30-40 seconds
Kinkiest thing you've ever done in public?

Most humiliated you've ever felt? My Mum found a bag full of bondage toys

Would you be willing to have sex with someone for money? No

Would you have sex on camera? Have done before...

Have you ever posted a naked picture of yourself on camera? Yes

Would you be willing to be a master/mistress? No

Have you ever wanted a master/mistress? Yes

Ever worn the opposite gender's clothing? A few times

Ever stolen anything? When I was younger, nothing huge though

Weirdest thing you find attractive? Ermmm... Shirley from EastEnders
LittleMissStrange is offline   Reply With Quote