View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 02:15 PM   #8
Magnetic
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alias View Post
Hello my fellow getDarians... so I've seen alot of threads on here talking about hypnosis, and the idea always has always intrigued me. The very idea that i can manipulate someone's mind in that way is intoxicating, and I've always wanted to try it. So, here are a few questions for those of you who have tried it.
I felt so strongly against what my partners said, that I addressed them instead of addressing your questions... My fault!

Quote:
1) Were you the hypnotist or the victim when you tried it?
I choosed the files that the would listen. I do intend to make a few hypnosis of mine this week, so I can come back with the results later.

Quote:
2) To what extent were you able to control/be controlled by hypnosis? (Somehow i doubt that the hypnotist can snap his/her fingers and the victim dons an entirely different personality, but if that happened to you please tell me and i definitely want to know the techniques invovled)
This, is called the "hands drop quick induction", and is a very effective and commonly used technique. There are other factors involved, however, other factors that are not visible unless you know how it works.

I dislike the fact that you refer to the hypnotized person as "the victim" when referring to hypnosis in general. As I said in my previous post, hypnosis is an extremely powerful tool whose whole powers are not understood by many (practitioners, even).

Quote:
3) in your experience, is hypnosis faster, slower, or about the same speed as more traditional training methods in changing a submissive's behavior?
Well, let me think... How can I compare the speed of normal teaching practices to hypnosis... I guess we could compare a Ferrari F60 America, to an Lockheed Martin F-35 Lighting II (both at full speed and optimal conditions).

That said... Hypnosis can do what you cannot do with traditional methods. Say that she is willing to obey your command, but she freaks out and chicken out whenever trying to obey your order. You can use hypnosis to get rid of whatever reservations she has, so she will be able to do it.

Quote:
4) Do you have any advice for someone wanting to try this?
Yeah.... Try this first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_J0D0c5LlM

Quote:
5) What are some good places to find hypnofiles?
I know of 3:
Vive Hypnosis you have already been referred to. The other two you have not (at least not until after I started to type this).

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote