Thread: Denial
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 05:32 PM   #1
Jake 97

Default Denial

Hey I have decided that I have been cumming way to much recently and would like everyone to help me control myself. Furthermore I am opening up the option for you to set me tasks as well.
Firstly I would like exceises to be an element of this task as well so any exercise task set I have to complete and no time is taken from my chastity. P.s prefer to be able to do exceises in my room.
Secondly you are free to add edges as well which will have to be completed before I am allowed to orgasm. (Up to 10 per post).
Finally any other tasks set can remove up to 24h of my denial period depending on the writers choice.

You can add 12h of denial each post but can only post once every 6h.
You can add any tasks you want as long as it isn't a limit.
End date of thread: 24/11/2017
If anyone is interested in overseeing how this turns out and wants to be in charge and make sure I complete the tasks set PM me and we will talk. Also I will try to write a small report of tasks completed in this thread.
Thanks in advance.

Dislikes:
CBT, wedgies, spanking, long dares, pee drinking, stress positions.

Limits: family, public, scat, long writing, permanent, extreme pain, cross dressing, messy, money, Friend's, face Pics/Vids, diapers
Jake 97 is offline   Reply With Quote