View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016, 12:09 PM   #11
H.P.

After a grueling hour and a half they were done. John completed his normal rep of 50 push ups, 50 sit ups, and 50 squats. The boys did their own routine of 25 push ups 25 sit ups and 20 squats. The two brothers finished their last squats and immediately threw themselves on the couch. They were both obviously winded and John noticed both of them sweating a lot and glanced at the clock and saw the time. He texted his parents "When do you guys want to do breakfast?" He thought they might be a while and said to his cousins, "Alright, i texted my parents about breakfast. While we wait, you guys stink and should take a shower. Hopefully by then they will be awake."

Matt and Kyle were still recovering and Matt responded, "Give us a minute." John noticed their breathing was heavy and they probably weren't used to waking up early and working out.

Kyle spoke up, "While we are waiting, want to play Truth or Dare??"

John looks surprised but not shocked, he assumed that the brothers discussed the game a bit, but remembered that Matt wanted to be secretive about it. Curious John asked, "Have you played before?"

Kyle nodded, "Yeah, I played it before with Matt and his friends like two weeks ago."

John just thought to himself, I wonder what Kyle thought when his brother was dared to kiss a girl? Then he had another thought, what was Kyle dared to do???

John said to the boys, "We can play, but we are probably going to eat soon, and yall show shower because you actually stink."

Matt spoke this time, "It's fine, we can play another quick game. This time you can't dare us to shower though."

John chuckled a little bit, "heh, fine. I'll go first, Kyle.. Truth or dare??"

Kyle didn't hesitate, "Dare please."

John looked around the room a bit. He didn't know what to dare, he thought about breakfast soon and thought that he could make him do something silly. "Okay kyle, your dare, is to eat a waffle at breakfast. However you cannot use your hands, fork, or knife, but you can use a spoon."

All 3 of the boys started to chuckle at this. It was very childish but would probably be funny, and it was age appropriate.

"Haha okay sounds funny. Matt, Truth or Dare?"

Matt also gave no thought to the question, "Dare."

Kyle thought for a few moments. He stood up and looked intently at his older brother. Matt was wearing loose shorts similar to gym shorts, boxer-briefs of which the waistband was visible, and lastly a tank top. Kyle then said, "Matt, I dare you to go commando for the rest of the day."

John had the face of the 'Not-Bad' Obama meme. He was slightly thrown off guard of the dare, but ultimately wasn't that difficult. Matt said he would do it and left the room, a few minutes later he came back into the room and the previously visible waistline of his boxer-briefs was gone.

Matt sat down in his previous spot, turned to John and asked the question, "Truth or Dare"

John thought the dares were at a level he deemed easy, so he decided to go with it, "Dare..!" He said almost excitedly.

Matt looked pleased. He was silent for a moment and then after some thought a text tone was heard. It was John's phone, he checked it and saw a message from his folks.

John told the boys, "So they just woke up, and will meet us downstairs in like 5 minutes. I guess we don't have time to shower before."

"Alright well, I have a dare for you, but it can wait till after food. I'm gonna change my shirt really quick and then we can go." Matt said walking back into his room. Kyle followed him and John went into his own room got changed as well.

John looked in the mirror, he wasn't really sweating but changed pants and underwear anyways to feel refreshed. He put on some deodorant and a shirt and the boys met up with their folks and then headed to breakfast.

While at the buffet line, john nudged Kyle and pointed out the big ass waffle. Kyle sighed and grabbed a big ass waffle and left without getting anything else.

Everyone sat down at the table and started eating, but that stopped when people noticed Kyle eating his big ass waffle with a spoon.Then instead of eating, everyone just started laughing. No one asked why Kyle was eating his waffle with a spoon, it was just too funny to witness him struggling to cut the waffle and shovel some into his mouth. After breakfast the parents informed us of the game plan.

"Alright guys, it's 9:30. We have dinner reservations at Steakhouse Pro at 5:30. Be showered and dressed nicely and meet in the hall at 5. You're on your own for lunch, but you can order room service and charge it to the room. We're gonna gamble now, so I'll see you kids later." The adults were ready to gamble, and hurried the kids out of there.

When they arrived back in the room Matt grabbed John and said, "So about your dare... I dare you to shower with Kyle and me."

John didn't process what he said. His face was completely blank. Kyle said, "Right now?"

To which Matt said, "Yeah, you want to go first?"

Kyle nonchalantly said sure.

John was now slowly realizing what occurred and what he was dared to do. Furthermore both parties were totally comfortable with it. John asked, "Wait, what do you mean shower you?"

Kyle was smiling, Matt had more of a grin, "Easy, you go into the shower with us, then you wash us. Like put soap on our backs, and shampoo in our hair..." Matt said all this almost condescendingly, implying it was totally normal to do this.

While walking with the boys to the bathroom John started thinking. In other cultures, being in the bath with someone else might be normal, however a shower might not be. Well fuck it, these guys are my cousins, they also dared me to do it. They won't tell anyone, and no one would care because nothing sexual is gonna happen. Just as John came to terms with everything, Kyle started the shower.

Kye took off his shirt revealing his very slightly toned young white chest.
Then took off his pants and flung then to the side of the room. He was just in a pair of grey boxer-briefs.

John started to get hot, and think that maybe this wasn't a great idea after all. He looked over to Matt who was in the bathroom with them, and completely unphased as his little brother got undressed next to him.

Finally Kyle took off his underwear. His flaccid donger flopped out. John analyzed it for a moment, and was definitely taken aback by the size of it, his height to dick ratio was very flattering. For a 10 year old, he was about 5' tall, his dick flaccid was probably 3 inches and a little wider one would expect of a 10 year old. Zero hair to be seen though.

Kyle started to walk to the shower, John looked at the shower and even though he showered in it last night, he remarked at the size of the shower, "hmmm that's bigger than I remember."

Kyle stopped in his tracks. "Th-....thanks??"

John was confused and then realized what he just said, he looked at Kyle and was gonna explain himself when he saw that Kyle had 'grew'. His flaccid hairless wiener became a very hard ready to go hairless dick. John estimated that he had a 5", or maybe larger, erection. He was on the verge of envy. This kid was huge, and he's 10, what the fuck.

Matt then slapped John on the ass which caused him to snap back to reality, and Matt said, "You gotta strip too."

John was confused. He could have sworn they told him to just wash them, which he could do from outside of the shower. Matt repeated the dare, "I said I dare you to shower WITH Kyle and me. That means get in the shower."

John couldn't respond. He had no idea what to say. Matt said something for him, "Look, we want you to do this. We don't mind you being naked, or seeing us naked. We're family, besides we won't tell anyone."

John didn't want to do it. He told them, "Guys, I don't want to. It's not that it's wrong, but it is too weird for me...Sorry."
H.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to H.P. for this post: