Thread: Fiction: Miss Lucy's Slaves
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 01:02 PM   #8
PacifierGirl

So, as mentioned before - parts of the story will link together and they may not be in chronological order! There are a lot of hidden things going on so keep your eyes open for clues or references to past/future events. d:

- - -

2. Jack (Part 1)

Jack wasn't quite sure why he felt such an attraction to the advertisement, he'd seen thousands like it before and had never felt so... excited to apply. The advert was from an 18 year old dominatrix, referring to herself as "Miss Lucy". Jack had known he was submissive for a very long time, well before he was legal to actually do anything with it.

The girl in the advert was so pretty. Eyes that you could see your reflection in, an innocent and sweet face but a face that you just knew had a whole host of secrets. He found himself filling in an application form - glancing over the various plans that she offered.

There were all sorts of scary, extreme stuff: get knocked out by Miss Lucy, have your social life destroyed by Miss Lucy, have Miss Lucy rob you blind. It was all pretty crazy stuff - but one of them stood out as seeming far more sane, and interesting, to Jack than any other option.

Quote:
Become Miss Lucy's Little Princess! For just $30 per session, have Miss Lucy completely transform you in to the woman that you've always craved to be. Prepare to be humiliated, little girl.
Jack wasn't trans, certainly not. He hadn't ever worn women's clothing, either, but just seeing the ad made him curious. Maybe he would like it? Within minutes, the application was submitted and he awaited a response. He told himself that she was surely very popular and he would probably never even have his application looked at.

Yet, just 24 hours later - he had a message waiting in his inbox.

Quote:
Greetings Jack,

This is Miss Lucy. I see you are interested in the prospect of becoming my little sissy for a day. If you are sure that you are interested, please meet me at the attached address tomorrow at noon, sharp.

Terms and conditions are attached and by meeting me, you agree to all of them. I'll expect payment there.

Love,
Miss Lucy
Jack couldn't believe his luck. He was over the moon, finally - his first ever real Dom to sub relationship, after all of these years of preparation on GetDare, he was ready for the real thing. Hopefully she wasn't too soft on him, he wanted someone who wasn't afraid to go hardcore...

- - -

Jack arrived at the address slightly more nervous than he had expected himself to feel. An apartment building in the middle of the city.

"Well, I'm not sure what I expected from someone on hooker wages," he mumbled to himself as he wandered in to the grotty lobby. There was nobody at the desk so he made his way up the stairs. He was heading to the top floor - hopefully he would find her there and this wasn't just an elaborate set-up.

Four flights of stairs and he reached the door mentioned in the email. The black door had a note on it, "Enter, Jack". With a nod, he opened the door slowly.

The room was completely empty. No furniture in sight, just a room with a bathroom to the side.

"Lucy?" he called out, in the dark room, reaching for a light switch.

His hands found one and the light flickered on. There was no one there. No one in the bathroom, the home was empty. Empty, bar a note on the desk - addressed to him.

Quote:
Hello again, Jack,

I don't actually live here. Don't worry, I own the apartment - I wouldn't make you break in to anyone else's house. I'm not that mean.

I also own the pretty pink dress that is in the chest of drawers below this note. I would appreciate it if you brought it to me. Put it on and bring it to me at the address on the back of this paper.

Lots of love,
Miss Lucy
Jack raised his eyebrows, feeling his throat dry a little. This was a far more extreme than what he had expected and when he turned to see the address - he was even more shocked to discover that the real address was on the other side of the city. How the hell was he going to get there?

He pulled open the drawer to reveal the dress. It was more frill, than dress - the most girly, pinkest incarnation of anything that Jack had ever seen. He looked it up and down for a second before deciding no.

"I can't do this," he shook his head and left the room, returning home without the dress or the letter.

- - -

A week had passed and Jack had almost forgotten about his semi-encounter with his first ever Dominatrix. That all changed though, when his phone lit up on Sunday night and his eyes widened in horror at the notification.

"Lucy Shell has sent you a friend request."

He didn't know a Lucy, let alone a Lucy Shell but the first name immediately rang out to him. What did she want?

He accepted the request and was greeted immediately with a message.

"Do you really think you can just let me down like that?" the message read, "Listen, faggot. You have 24 hours to be at my place in that dress or your whole Facebook feed is going to know that you're seeking out Mistresses to sissify you."

Jack felt sweat drip down his face, "You can't do that. That's blackmail - I know my rights."

"Oh, silly Jack. I know exactly how to play this game, I've been playing it far too long. Now, you can either play along or I'll ruin your life. I've done it before, on many, many occasions. I'd hate to have to do it again."

Jack looked at the message and swore. What had he got himself in to? Head in his hands, he knew he had to make a decision - play her game or let her humiliate him on Facebook. There had to be another way. Some way that he could give himself the advantage...

"I'll be there," he replied.

WHOREible Bitch, that's my name!
I may be a redhead, but I'm blue team and proud!

Likes and Limits
New PM Dares
Anna's Dare List
Yes, Sir
PacifierGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to PacifierGirl for this post: