View Single Post
Old 12-14-2016, 03:24 AM   #15
WedgieSissyVanessa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
Here's another one for you. Pick a complete outfit that will make you look as slutty as possible. The shortest dress you have, girly shoes, some nice colored socks, and a sexy bra and panties.

Next you'll grab a lock and take the key. Hide it somewhere outside your house, at least a 5 minute walk from your home. That's it for today!

Tomorrow once you get home from work you will strip naked. Gather all your normal clothes, put them in one room and use the lock to lock that room. Your only way to get them back is to go outside to get your key, and the only clothes you can wear are the outfit you picked earlier... Whether you wait until it's dark is up to you. Once you did this dare I'd love a report!
Did this last night, I hid the key the day before inside a hallow tree, I put it in a small container and marked the tree so I wouldn't lose it. I love outside of town so I thought nobody would see me but the road behind my house I followed was surprisingly busy considering it was night time. I was having to fuck behind trees and bushes constantly to avoid getting spotted. Thanks for this dare, it was a lot of fun!

Name- Vanessa
25/Sissy/US/5'7
Kik- wedgiesissyvanessa
Dick size- 2.5 inches

PANTY WEARING BITCH

I can’t say no to any female request

Pick my outfit for the day

Likes-Dislikes-Limits

Toys so far
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97192

CrossDressingClothes

Rules