Thread: Fiction: My decent into diapers
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 12:05 PM   #1
ben_sissy99
getDare Sweetheart

Default My descent into diapers

This is my first time writing a piece of erotic fiction so please don't be too harsh and any advice is thanked, but anyway enjoy.

I've labeled this as fiction however some of the aspects I.e. Some characters, descriptions and events have been taken from my real life.

CHAPTER 1

I was a normal 16 year old guy, enjoyed going out with friends, wasn't really in trouble much at school, drunk a bit, and partied quite hard. At one particular party, hosted by one of my closest friends, we all decided it would be a good idea to to play a game of truth or dare, however this was to be no ordinary truth or dare, we decided that we would play shot or dare. This way it meant that they shyer players would eventually loosen up and start doing some dares. We managed to get together a group of around 12 or 13 people to play this game. It all started fairly innocently. You know. The usual stuff. However after a while things started getting a tad stranger after we each did some shots. The first 'odd' thing I had to do was swap an item of clothing with a random person and stay that way for one round. To decide the clothing and the person, we wrote down each persons name and item of clothing and placed them in 2 separate bowls. Firstly I picked the name. The name I pulled was that of a fairly quiet girl named Lily, someone who id never really spoken to much, mainly because she was so quiet however I had always secretly found her attractive. She wasn't the prettiest girl in the school however certainly ticked most of my boxes. She had straight, long hair which had been dyed red, big blue eyes and fairly big tits. Lily was by no means the thinnest girl in school but was definitely not overweight, however in my eyes she was gorgeous. Me and Lily both looked at each other in the eye and saw a slight sense of hesitation however we both knew we had to go through with it. We then pulled out a piece of paper with the item of clothing and to my delight the item that came out was underwear. I've always wondered what kind of underwear Lily wore and how they felt and I was about to find out. We decided to go into the bathroom and do the exchange. I removed my boxers. They were fairly simple. Black calvins with a neon green trim. As Lily started removing her skin tight blue jeans my cock started to harden however I managed to hide this fact by pulling my shirt down over my now fully erect penis, not least to hide my embarrassment. As the jeans reached the floor I saw that Lily was wearing a red lacy thong that hugged her waist perfectly. At this point she picked up my boxers which were lying on the floor and handed me her thong, which she had bought from Victoria's Secret (I saw the label). As I pulled them up my leg I felt that they were slightly damp. Maybe the excitement of swapping underwear had made this normally shy and innocent red head wet. We both then looked at each other and decided to walk back into the room with the rest of the group. A few awkward exchanges later, probably because people had seen the bulge in my pants and we got on with the round. The next round went by fairly quickly with the usual sexual dares such as feeling someone's tit or cock and it finally returned to my go. My dare was again to do with the underwear around my legs. Lily was allowed to have her underwear returned to her however I was not. My underwear was still off limits however I was now made to take off Lilys beautiful lace panties which I had loved wearing, not just because they belonged to a girl who I found unbelievably attractive.

My new underwear was to be a diaper belonging to Sams, the host of the party, baby sister. I was of course reluctant to do this however was so unbelievably drunk at this point that the thought of another shot repulsed me so I crept into the baby's room and grabbed the first diaper I came to. When I returned to the bathroom to take off Lilys amazing thong and put on the diaper, I saw that it happened to be a pink size 6. Having no other choice I slid off the thong giving it one last kiss and sniff and pulled the diaper up between my legs and managed to just about squeeze it past my still erect cock and up onto my waist. It was a tight fit but it just about fit round me. I pulled my jeans back up and picked up Lilys thong with the bulge from the diaper even more noticeable than the bulge from my erect penis last round. As I walked into the room Lily immediately ran up to me and took the thong from me, probably because she didn't want the rest of the group seeing what she wore.

Being sat round my friends, in a baby girls diaper was quite embarrassing to me and I couldn't rate for this to be over.

Thanks for reading, please let me know what you think and if I should carry on writing

like to try: Diapers, age regression, humiliation

Limits:Full public/Family, friends, illegal, pain

PM DARES->http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80191

Last edited by ben_sissy99; 08-05-2015 at 02:29 AM.
ben_sissy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ben_sissy99 for this post: