View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 02:10 PM   #11
Cam_Pig

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
This is a thread that I will/might just come back to regularly as a writing space to develop lists of tasks straight out of the imagination of yours truly.

It would be a succession of instructions forming a session to do all at once, that anyone can feel free to try on themselves or give to someone else if they find it appealing, but I'm not directing them to anyone or taking responsibilities for anything because I know I don't have the experience to be a Dom and I am not trying to be one, it's more of a writing and developing ideas exercise.

So just to be clear and if you haven't read the upper part, quick disclaimer :

- I'm not a Dom
- I'm not looking for a Sub
- I will not give specific requests to specific people here ��
- These are just session templates that I'll be coming up with and not an interaction

PS : but I don't mind if someone wants to comment here on what they think on the tasks, if I made anything that looks like a bad idea or a mistake or if someone wanted to give a review after trying one of those sessions at their own discretion.
Want to give you task:
1. Get undressed, only bra is allowed. Put some ice cubes in bra cups, touching both nipples.
2. Insert ice cubes in your vagina and anus both.
3. Allow them to melt completely
4. Be stark naked
5. Do self bondage, esp. boobs, preferably in shibari bondage, a thin string tied, where knots on your nipples.
6. While both nipples tied up by the string, bite and hold the lower part of string such a way, that tension builds on nipples.
7. Apply toothpaste to your vagina and clit
8. Insert more ice cubes in your anus, then some toothpaste and apply dildo/plug/banana/any thing you have in your anus
9. Be in frogtied ( legs with thighs )
10. stimulate yourself with an electric toothbrush
11. Can you do it infront of your cam and send your photos ( without face ) to be shared and rated on ExposedPassion?
12. Let me know.
Cam_Pig is offline   Reply With Quote