Thread: Ben and Me
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 05:36 AM   #2
tomturk18

I turn to the side, I looked at my profile. Why wouldn't a boy I like my body? I mean, my tummy was flat. Like really flat, like one of the girls on a workout video. My hours in the pool really paid off.

And as my eyes drifted lower, tucked beneath my hot pink panties was as firm of an ass as you'd ever see.

Unfortunately, it seems like most guys wanted size up top. That was something that I just could not offer.

I leaned forward and let my almost breasts hang down. Which they almost did. But barely. I didn't know why I bothered. I stood erect again, and held my boobs in my hands. I squeezed. I squeeze them together. But no matter what I did, they didn't look like much. If anything, they look more like muscles than breasts. I didn't know why I even bothered wearing a bra.

Regardless, I grabbed the matching hot pink training bra from the vanity, wrap it around my midriff, clasped it above my cute belly button, slid the clasp around to my back, and slid the almost bra up and over my almost breasts.

Gazing at myself one last time in the mirror, I saw my hard nipples poking out through the thin fabric. If guys just wanted nipples and not the substance beneath, I would be in great shape.

After throwing on my loose 10K t-shirt and sliding on a pair of short shorts, I was ready to go. I had to get to the library before it closed, is I was already late getting started on my book report.

However, as I headed down the stairs of my empty house and threw on my flip-flops, the doorbell unexpectedly rang. Surprised, I dashed over and opened it.

"Hey Jamie," Ben said when his eyes first met mine. I stood speechless. Ben was the Shortstop on the baseball team. And, although he wasn't exactly mr. Muscles, his combed over dark hair, tanned skin, and perfectly proportioned face drove the girls crazy -- as did his quiet but cool personality. But why was he at my house? Although he had lived in my neighborhood since we were five, we hadn't hung out since puberty hit him and ignored me.

"Mind if I come in?" I nodded. Who was I to say no?

Last edited by tomturk18; 03-11-2016 at 06:48 AM.
tomturk18 is offline   Reply With Quote