View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 04:47 AM   #1
1-up machine

Default Threesome of guys under one roof

I will write more always if there's some positive feedback

This story has three characters Andy, Alex (me), and Alan. These three guys have a house to themselves. There all fourteen years old and are very good friends and have never done something like this.

Today was an avrage Friday last day of the school week. With a weekend of fun planed today was the day we get a group. Each group must live under one roof for the weekend together. My first class was French wich went fine then English which is always easy. At break hangin with my friends was boring all we talked about was video games. After break I had PE we where doing volleyball. We where versing Andy's team while that was hapening Andy was trying to get attention by whering his shorts at his knees. So you could see his grey boxer briefs and one time when he dived for the ball he missed lying on his back with a boner stickin up. At the end of class we helped take down the nets together. We weren't friends but still knew each other in the storang room he asked me to turn around and his dick was a foot away from my face. On that note I left for the locker rooms hoped in the shower and washed myself. Then he came in and while walking behind me he put his dick on my ass which made me jump. When the bell rang I left my frightening class. Next I had band with my friend Alan who was my best friend we have had some TorD memories. After school I went for room 314 Alan ANSI sat the farest away from Andy. Miss Wafold picked team capitans for houses Andy was a capitan. Andy picked Alan and I. We where team 7 after we all got into the house we explored there was a TV, pool, pool table, and a wrestling ring. The bed room had three beds. Andy made diner and after we ate we where bored so Andy suggested.
"Hey why don't we play TorD" he said smiling at me.

End of part one

any ideas how I can improve the story
1-up machine is offline   Reply With Quote