Thread: Fiction: A Bundle of Trials
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 07:14 AM   #15
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default A Bundle of Trials - The Lodge XI [Sarah]

Brian's revelation about his intentions for the morning weren't that big of a shock, in all honesty. Personally, I was still horny from last night. Watching Jim have sex with Bonnie, having Barry finally take me, the four of us locked in a love embrace together, it had brought me back to simpler times, when all we did was sex games without consequence. No, there were consequences, but we were too young to realize at the time.

I remembered waking up in the middle of the night and feeling light-headed. I had walked out onto the porch to get some air, and I sat down at the spot where Jim had entered Bonnie. I visualized the scene again, as if I were Bonnie this time, and the sensation was surreal. To see Jim with her meant two things for me : one, that my boyfriend was coming to terms with his own needs and two, that new doors might open up for me, case in point, having another man fuck me. For so long, I had only enjoyed Jim's penis inside me... and now, I had the opportunity for more. And it made me wonder if I actually wanted more, or if the knowledge that I could was sufficient.

Of course, I didn't have an answer, so I went back to bed.

Now, in the ferry, it was clear that the opportunity was there. Truth be told, I had no qualms about either man. Brian was a nice fellow, handsome and smart, well-endowed from what I had seen the previous day. I didn't know this new character, Dwayne, but the fact he was older didn't bother me at all. Jim already had ten years on me, so what was twenty, really. The truth was that I wasn't especially more horny getting on the boat, though, but that could be easily arranged.

"So, that's the idea, if you're game," Brian finished his speech.
"Can you give us a few moments to talk about it?" I asked him.

Of course, they did; I retreated with Bonnie to the edge of the ferry. I cast a quick look at the other boat, and I saw that the conversation was still going on with them. I turned to Bonnie.

"What do you say?"
"Well, I'm not sure about the other guy, but I'd really like to try out Brian. I mean, we almost did it last time, and I wasn't ready, but now, I am."
"We'll have to talk about last night at some point."
"True... the guys should be there."
"Maybe... we talk about it, just you and me first..."
"Are you ok about it?"
"Okay? I'm ecstatic. I want to do it again, but we should talk first..."
"Fine. But what about here?"

We both looked up at our male partners, then looked back at each other.

"I guess you can start with Brian, and I'll handle Dwayne," I said.
"Ok... and if you want to swap at some point, you tell me."
"Sure... but... we only do what we want to do, nothing more. We lead, they follow. Deal?"
"Deal. I know, I can get carried away."
"Me too, which is why I'm insisting."

We both got up and walked towards the partners we had chosen. Before anything could get underway, I looked at Dwayne.

"So I call the shots. We do what I want, and I promise you'll get your reward."
"I'm not worried. And if you prefer, I can just stand and watch from the sidelines. I don't think you were expecting me to be part of the mix..."
"We weren't, but I'm game."

Dwayne reached into a compartment under the console and pulled out two condoms. His gesture was appreciated; he handed one to Brian. Bonnie intercepted it, and I stole Dawyne's. I dropped to my knees and proceeded to lower his bermudas. Of course, he wore nothing underneath. I was surprised to see he was completely shaven. It made me smile at how funny it looked. With one hand, I started caressing it; with the other, I exposed my breasts, pulling the bikini cloth aside. I saw his gaze wander there.

It wasn't hard to get him aroused. I started to unwrap the condom. I smelled it.

"It's perfectly safe in your mouth," Dwayne said.
"I know."

Bonnie was already ahead of me, her face buried in Brian's crotch, the condom still in her hand. She would use it later, apparently. I looked at Brian's face; he had closed his eyes to focus solely on her. I rolled the condom onto Dwayne's sex, then imitated Bonnie. A low moan echoed from his mouth as I went to work. I was aware that condoms diminished sensations, so I went at it with more force than I usually did. I wanted Dwayne to still feel all of it, despite the plastic between us. It was strange to see Bonnie doing the same thing to Brian. My hand undid the bottom straps of my bikini, exposing my inner legs, and my fingers wandered into my pussy. I was already drenched. That didn't take long, I mused. Dwayne's hard cock was calling to me as much as Barry's had last night, and Jim wasn't there to make me feel bad about it.

I pulled away and got up, planting a very wet kiss on Dwayne's lips. As I retreated, he noticed my wicked grin. I moved towards the side of the boat, facing the ferry. From this angle, I could barely see what was happening, only the top of their heads.

I raised my ass as high as it could go, looking at Dwayne, inviting him over. Before actually complying, he grabbed a two-step ladder, placing it against the wall, then he helped me climb on it.

"You want to see what they're doing..."
"Yes..."

From just a foot higher, I could almost see everything. There was Jim, on top of someone. Since Wendy was at another spot, it could only be Kim. A reflection came to me as I glanced back to my current partner.

"You don't mind your daughter doing this?"
"Why would I? She takes it from me."
"And you're okay with watching her?"
"We never touch, if that's what you're asking."

It wasn't, but his comment made me feel safer on his boat. He climbed up behind me, his shaft resting against my buttocks.

"That's my Jim, over there, fucking Kim. He's quite a handful."
"You love him."
"I do. But this isn't about him... put it in me."

He didn't do it immediately. Instead, he kissed my neck and caressed it, then wrapped his arms around me, gently stroking the edge of my breasts without actually going over them. His touch made me tremble.

"Oh fuck..." I whimpered.

I felt his smile. He moved down a little, and I felt the tip of his penis come rest against my pussy.

"Hold on to the railing... we don't want you falling overboard."
"Okay."

Slowly, gently, carefully, Dwayne moved his entire shaft inside me, and all I could was take it, mouth open, pleasured in a way that felt amazing.

"Ooh... Sarah..."

Hearing him whisper my name was instant bliss. Feeling him start to sway in and out as I held onto the railing was equally satisfying. I was being fucked by an almost stranger, and it felt wonderful. It reminded me of my breakup with Jody, so many years ago, and that one night, on the hood of the car.

"Fuck me like that until you come..." I told him.

I didn't want to move. First, his penetration angle was perfect for me as my pussy wrapped itself around his sex. Second, I could see what was happening in the other boat. I could see Wendy - Dwayne's daughter - giving Jim a blowjob. Then, I could see him mounting her from behind. Then, I could see him mounting Kim in the same way, and all the while, I felt Dwayne's hard thrusts inside me, filling me where I needed to be filled so bad. Jim was completely ignoring me, and that made the feeling even more amazing. The orgasm hit me hard, but I kept it all inside, no moans, no screams.

As it happened, I noticed that Jim was done, but I wasn't. I tried to tilt my head back to kiss Dwayne, but the position prevented us from doing so. And he was still going at it, following my instructions. I needed new ones.

"Dwayne... slow down..."

He complied.

"Are you all right?"
"Yeah, just... maybe switch it around?"
"Okay."

He pulled out of me, then lifted me off the step ladder and back to the floor. It was then I noticed Bonnie on her back, Brian driving it home on top of her.

I walked up to them getting on all fours, my face at Bonnie's level, and I kissed her. Dwayne moved in behind me and reentered my pussy. While I traded kisses with Bonnie, the men proceeded to pound their flesh into us, to everyone's delight.

Even though I was content, it was still over too fast. I could have taken another half-hour of relentless pounding, but there was only so much Dwayne could do before the intercourse had its way with him. I knew he was firing into the condom, and I helped him by slamming my butt onto him. Brian pulled out of Bonnie, pulling the condom off, and he jerked himself onto her breasts : a popular fantasy, apparently.

Dwayne was done but, perhaps for my benefit, he kept pounding. I motioned him to stop. I was sufficiently satisfied. As he pulled out, the condom almost stayed inside, so he grabbed it.

"That was amazing," Dwayne said. "So good... thanks for the invite, Brian."
"No sweat. You deserve it."
"And thank you girls for... so much."

I smiled at him. It didn't feel weird. I had been afraid that, him being less familiar, might leave me with a strange feeling afterwards, but I felt none. I felt exactly like before having met Jim. Suddenly, this realization scared me as much as it thrilled me.

"Well," Dwayne said. "We should get you back home. It's almost noon."

He got up, retrieving his bermudas in the process. I leaned over Bonnie.

"How was it for you?"
"Divine... I can't wait to tell all about it to Barry."
"Me too," I said, but there was a doubt in my mind.

How much of this could I actually tell Jim, I started to wonder. After all, during our encounter, while my eyes were always fixated on him, he had not even lifted his gaze once towards our boat. I wondered if that meant anything, of if I was doing like him, and reading into something that wasn't an issue.

There were conversations to be had, for sure.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote