Thread: Fiction: A Bundle of Trials
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 08:30 AM   #12
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default A Bundle of Trials - The Lodge IX [Jim]

I'm still unsure if we should have talked about it. I dragged Sarah to our room and we fell on top of the sheets, falling into a deep slumber. When was the last time we had gone to bed before midnight? Our dreams were so erotic, at least mine were. I remember dreaming of an orgy, where I was tied up and everyone was taking turns with Sarah - only it wasn't Sarah, but a girl I knew which had no name. And I wanted in, but somehow, I couldn't break my restraints. In a variation of that dream, that same night, I was giving my class fully naked, an all-girl class, wit men leering at the window, until the class turned into an orgy, and I was fucking each and everyone of my female students, but all of them at the same time.

I awoke around 4AM with the most amazing erection. I tried to stir Sarah to wakefulness but she was in too deep a sleep to react. My mind wandered to Bonnie for an instant, but she was in bed with Brian. I got up, went to the bathroom and my erection died down. I went back to sleep afterwards.

When morning came, everyone got up, got dressed and headed into the kitchen for breakfast. I could tell that our hosts were planning something, but we ate breakfast as if nothing was happening. I started to wonder if, with all the sounds we had made on the deck, they could have heard, and I wondered if they would have felt insulted that we hadn't invited them. This was their place, after all. The fact that neither of the participants were talking about it made it somewhat surreal, like it had been a dream, except it wasn't. Every time Bonnie looked at me, I could picture myself mounting her doggy style. When Brian looked at me, I could see his dick disappearing inside Sarah. The images were imprinted on my psyche and I was surprised they didn't bother me more than that.

As breakfast ended, everyone helped put away the dishes.

"We were thinking of taking a walk around the lake," Kim said. "Who wants to come?"

We all agreed. Everyone put on their best hiking shoes. They told us to wear our swimsuits under our clothes; all three girls ended up in shorts and their bikini tops, while Brian and Barry went in their bermudas and topless. I chose to add a shirt to that.

It was a nice walk. There was a lot of forested area around the lake, and the path we were following wasn't so well-marked, so it seemed we were wandering through unspoiled wilderness when, in truth, the entire place was domesticated. The sounds of nature were still quite soothing, and the walk was very relaxing. We went by an unrented house which seemed empty.

"This place belongs to an accountant... He comes here with his family every so often," Brian told us.

We kept moving. We eventually found a large stretch of beach that was not visible from their site. There were five or so people there, an eldery couple and several young children.

"Believe it or not," Kim said, "this place is actually a nude beach."
"Only on certain occasions," corrected Brian. "We're not in season."

They waved to the elderly couple. Both seemed well enough, in good shape considering their age. Presentations were made.

"This is Gladis, and Kent."
"It's a pleasure," the woman said.

She was quite beautiful for a woman in her sixties, short graying hair down to her shoulders, her figure still firm despite the wrinkles of age. Her husband was equally fit. It made me wonder what we would look like when we hit that age.

"So nice to see you," Kent added, and I could tell he was checking out our girls.
"So what are you up to?"
"Oh! Taking care of the grand kids."

They pointed to the children.

"Speaking of which..." Gladis said.
"Now," Kim chided her. "Don't you start that again, Gladis..."
"Sorry, I can't help it."

I understood where Kim was coming from. Now that I had a permanent girlfriend, everyone in my family wanted to know when we would be having kids. Yet the topic hadn't even come up in a discussion with Sarah.

We didn't hang around with them long, making our way past them. As we were leaving the beach, I turned to our hosts :

"Are we going all around the lake?"

From my perspective, if we did that, it would take half the day, possibly more. But Brian eased my mind.

"No. We'll head back by boat."
"Boat?"
"Yeah, there's a small barge... they ferry the people around the lake. I told you, this place belongs to my company."

It wasn't that I minded their wealth. Not having so much myself, it made me feel small and inadequate, like I had failed in my life. And I wasn't even thirty.

We passed by another household, but Kim and Brian didn't know the tenants, and they didn't seem keen on being disturbed, a couple in their forties. Eventually, we reached a larger dock where two ferry boats were anchored. Kim told us to wait with her while Brian talked to the manager. From the look she gave Brian and me, I could tell something was up, but I kept my peace. Brian returned, and his smile told me that there was an unspoken plan happening.

"It's all good. We can ferry back to the household."
"Excellent," Kim answered.

The ferries were, of course, large enough to accomodate all four of us. I saw the pilot head inside a shack as we waited on deck. He was in his early forties, nice short dark hair with a small beer belly. He was topless, wearing marine shorts and water boots. He wasn't inside the shack long. He came out followed by a much younger girl, practically still a teenager, dark hair with nice curves, a naughty smile on her lips. She was only wearing a bright yellow bikini which clashed against her bronzed skin.

"Name's Dwayne," he said, "and this is my daughter, Wendy. Say hi, Wendy."
"Hi."

She giggled. Presentations were made, hands were shaken. This was the time when Kim and Brian told us part of their plan.

"So, we're going to split into two boats. Kim will go with Wendy, and Barry and Jim will ride along with them. Bonnie, Sarah, you're with me on Dwayne's boat."

Was I the only one who had anticipated such a turn of events? I seemed to, because all the others seemed surprised by the distribution. Still, no one said anything. As we got on, I saw that the two ferry boats were connected with a secure rope line. Wendy and Dwayne went to their throttles and got the ferries running. Kim dragged Barry and me into the cabin - really a piece of cloth supported by a metal frame. We could still see into the cabin of the other ferry, so I saw that Sarah and Bonnie were sitting facing Brian.

"So what's going on?" I asked Kim.

She smiled at me.

"You're a lot smarter than you look..."
"What's going on?" Barry asked, still clueless.
"Well, for starters, your girl asked something yesterday."
"She asked a lot of things..."
"She did. Okay. She asked if we knew other swingers in the area... We do."
"Okay. Who?"

Barry's innocence made me smile. I pointed to the ferries, then to our pilot, who had stepped away from the console and was looking at us, a wicked smile on her face.

"Wait, you're a swinger too?" Barry said to Wendy.
"Yep..."
"But you're..."
"Nineteen."
"Oh... but your father..."
"Please. He's a swinger too. He'd be pretty hypocritical to judge me... and no, before you ask, we've NEVER done it together, because that would be gross..."

Barry was taken aback by her words, so he quieted. I was still intrigued.

"You've obviously seen him do it, though," I replied."
"Of course I have. And he's seen me, but we always keep our distance. Like this."
"Hang on!" Barry chimed in. "Did you bring us here to fuck us?"

Kim burst out laughing.

"Well of course, duh!"

Brian was stunned, but mostly that he didn't see it coming. She looked at Wendy, who spoke up.

"I'm much more into girls when swinging, to be honest, but I can handle dicks too."
"This summer was our first time with her, last June," Kim added. "It was quite the threesome."
"So you do have threesomes?" I asked.
"Of course. And foursomes. An orgy once. We do what we want..."

I cast a look over at the other boat. I realized we had left the shore but were barely moving.

"We're anchored."
"We are," Wendy said. "Wouldn't want to drift in any old port, now..."

I saw, in the other boat, that a conversation was also taking place. Kim called me back towards her.

"Bottom line is, we saw what you did last night..."
"Oh!"

Suddenly, her actions made more sense to me. Given what they had witnessed, it made sense for them to assume my reservations had flown out the window. And, to be truthful, they had, at least last night.

"So we decided we'd try something fancier this morning... you know, you boys with me, the girls with my hubby. But it was Brian's idea to get us onto the water, so you couldn't run away."
"And her?" I said, pointing to Wendy.
"I'm game, if you are..."

My mind wandered to Sarah, if not my eyes. Would she indulge? Could I, for that matter? Just talking about having sex with either Kim or Wendy was making me hard, but that didn't mean I necessarily wanted to. But Barry was all about play - and I remembered he had been with Kim before.

"Well," Barry said in a playful manner, "whatever shall we do?"

There was no avoiding it. This was happening, regardless of my take on it. And it was happening in the other boat as well.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote