Thread: Fiction: A Bundle of Trials
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2014, 07:01 PM   #9
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default A Bundle of Trials - The Lodge VI [Jim]

Supper was nothing special, in the sense that nothing special happened. We sat down at the table, fully dressed as requested by our host, and we ate rice and steak, with a green salad. Kim and Brian having prepared everything, the guests were put in charge of the dishes. We were done in no time and we headed back out onto the deck to continue relaxing.

My mind wandered to what we had done on this deck, not three hours ago, an erotic and intense sexual encounter. It had left everyone quite satisfied but, as with any activity of the kind, there always lingered a need to do it again. Perhaps that was why, as we talked about everything and nothing, my hands kept wandering across Sarah's thighs and breasts as she laid against me. I also noticed how Bonnie was cuddling with Barry in the same fashion. Only Kim and Brian sat separately, even though they cast furtive glances at each other.

At some point in the evening, we started running out of fresh topics. The day was in and the sun was almost gone to the east. Brian turned on the deck lights. The scenery completely changed as other lights around the lake started to pierce through the darkness. The other cottages were barely visible during the day; however, their outline became almost crystal clear in the nighttime, as long as they were illuminated. We could see other people on the decks, hanging out like we were.

"Do you know the people around here?" Barry asked our hosts.
"Yes and no," Brian replied.
"It depends. Many of these cottages are rented over the year. Like ours. We use it every so often, but we rent it for weekends, activities, couples."
"So you know some of the owners but not all?"
"Actually," Brian answered, "I know practically all the owners myself. This entire area is owned by my company."
"Really?"

I was barely paying attention to their conversation. Both Barry and Brian had money to talk about; I was still living on my T.A. salary at university, nothing to write home about.

"Yep... what's nice is that this is remote, so we can do stuff like we did this afternoon without having to worry about anyone complaining."

Barry laughed. Bonnie chimed in.

"Do you know anyone in the area who are also swingers?"

The question seemed to surprise our hosts, and I myself was taken aback by the boldness of the inquiry.

"Well," Kim babbled on, "uh... I guess so... maybe? Why?"
"You want to invite more people over?" Sarah asked Bonnie.
"No. I mean, I was just asking... it's just a question."

The awkwardness didn't last, as Brian saw to providing a better answer.

"Have we met other swingers in the area? Yes. But it's hard to answer... because, half the time, we don't know who's there... so it's a gamble. Plus, we don't like doing it with strangers on the first date, so to speak."
"What about us?" Sarah asked.
"You two come recommended."
"Ah!"
"Besides," Kim interrupted, "we haven't done anything yet with you other than watching you and having you watch us..."
"True enough..."

The conversation shifted back to money, so my mind wandered to Bonnie's inquiry. I started to wonder if there were other swingers in the area. I wondered at the notion of a community of swingers. I had read something recently about places where that kind of behavior was encouraged, but it was more for gated communities. There was at least one in Vegas which had been mentioned in the article about alternative lifestyles. I started wondering if Sarah might be interested in going, but was it a place you could visit?

"It's getting dark," Sarah said.

Her voice brought me back to the present.

"Yeah, and we were up early this morning," Brian said. "We're going to hit the hay, I think. Kim?"
"Me too."
"But it's barely nine!" Barry said.
"We were up at the crack of dawn, and that afternooner really tired me out," Brian replied. "If you want to stay up, you can."

As Brian and Kim got up to head back in, I turned to Sarah to see what she wanted to do. Before I could ask, however, Brian turned to the group.

"So... there's this rule which we didn't mention. You can sleep with whoever you like, whoever's willing but, you rest in your own bed with your partner. You don't go to sleep with another partner. You can fuck them in the middle of the night if you want, but once you're done, you head back to your own bed. This is important."

I understood why he was saying it and I supposed that this rule was part of the reason why swinging worked for them. They would always go back to their own partner at the end, regardless of how much pleasure they had in the long run. It was a promise that sex with other people would not change their relationship. It made sense to me.

As they retreated, I shared the sentiment with Sarah. I got the sensation she wasn't in full agreement with it.

"But, what if you have a thressome and all want to sleep in the same bed after. Does that rule apply?"
"Well, if the other person is in a couple, then yes, if not, then no? Maybe?"

Bonnie intervened.

"And if all four of us got into it, what then? Could we not all sleep in the same bed afterwards?"
"Bed wouldn't be big enough for the four of us," Barry chimed in.

I felt the argument could escalate, so I decided to put a stop to it.

"Their house, their rules."
"Fair enough," Brian replied.

The girls concurred. Somehow, I felt like a bullet had been dodged. It still left us with the idea of what we wanted to do. Our hosts had retired to their room, but that didn't mean we couldn't go on.

"I know," Sarah finally stated. "Let's go skinny-dipping."
"In the lake? Water's gonna be cold."
"It'll seem warmer now because the air is cooler. Come on."
"I'm game," Bonnie said.

It took the girls only a moment to start undressing. It was obvious the boys weren't going to be left out, so Barry and I followed their lead. With all our clothes tossed onto the deck, we dove into the water which was, to my surprise, quite comfortable. I had expected it to be colder. Sarah had been right.

"This is nice," she whispered as she paddled across the water.

I stayed near the deck. Just because I had beaten my fear of water last year, thanks to Sarah, didn't mean I felt entirely comfortable in the setting. Sarah didn't mind. Bonnie and her swam about, while Brian and myself watched them frolic.

"Nice place... was thinking of buying something like that."
"Yeah..."

Brian realized what he had just said.

"Sorry man. Didn't think."
"It's no biggie. You have money. You can use it as you want."
"Doesn't mean I have to flaunt it in your face. You okay?"
"Yeah. It sucks living from paycheck to paycheck. Thank God my contract at the university was renewed."
"I'd never let you or Sarah starve..."

I punched him in the shoulder. We saw our girlfriends swim up to the shore and stand on the bottom, water up to the middle of their bellies. They had a playful look on their faces.

"Wanna play?" Sarah asked us.
"Play what..."
"...something..." Bonnie said in a sultry voice.

Her words resonated in my ear, and I knew instantly that we were going to get lucky again. Yet, it dawned on me that, given the context, the place where we were, this time, the gloves might come off.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote