Thread: Fiction: A Bundle of Trials
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 06:00 AM   #5
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default A Bundle of Trials - The Lodge III [Jim]

Every player wrote something on a card. They had agreed to play a very simple game of guessing, where one partner would get the other to guess what the other was trying to interpret. We agreed on a rule that no sounds could be used - only pantomimes. Each team would also have a time limit.

We moved the chairs about so they faced each other, in a circle. Barry sat with Bonnie, Kim with Brian and Sarah with me. Then, we started picking out the words or ideas we needed to play out.

It was clear from the onset that, as couples, everyone knew each other pretty well. Barry got to wave his arms wide and got Bonnie to guess 'Birds of a feather'. Brian almost ran out of time trying to get his wife, Kim, to say 'Disneyland', but she managed it. I had to get Sarah to identify the expression 'Car of the year', and it was surprisingly easy. Ater that, the women had to do the same. Barry instantly guessed Bonnie's interpretation of 'Titanic'; Kim was very hilarious in trying to get Brian to say 'Red, White and Blue'; finally, Sarah wobbled around until I recognized her gestures as attempting to portray 'Daffy Duck'.

The game was quite amusing, not serious whatsoever, and it helped set the tone. Since no one had failed the round, we talked about doing a second one, but I decided to change the game.

"New rules : the girls play against the boys."

This change of pace got everyone quite excited, so we rotated the chairs.

"Failure means that the other team can inflict a sanction on the losers..." I added.
"They're so gonna ask for our tops!" Bonnie replied, laughing.

Each team wrote six new ideas - one for each player - on blank pieces of paper which we shuffled them again. We drew randomly and the girls got to start the game. Sarah opted to go first, so she drew a piece of paper. She started flailing about madly; Bonnie and Kim watched her go about until a few guesses in the right direction got the expression 'Don't count your chickens before they hatch'. The girls hopped for joy, a most welcome sight, and then it was our turn.

I drew an expression and started my pantomime. Brian seemed unable to solve it, but Barry, focusing solely on my performance, figured out that I was 'baking a cake'. A high-five later, I sat back down and it was the girls' turn again.

Bonnie decided to go. Her large breasts were very distracting as she hopped about; it wasn't as distracting to the women because they figured out her acting and the expression 'to hop around mad'. Bonnie flashed her tongue at us before sitting back down.

Barry volunteered to go next; despite our best efforts, neither Brian nor I were able to figure out his gestures before time ran out. Barry looked at us almost bewildered.

"Come on, guys, it was 'The Eiffel Tower'. I was mimicking France!"
"Wow!" I replied. "If that's what you think of French people..."

Bonnie interjected at that point.

"You lost... so... you get a penalty..."
"Oh... great!" Barry jokingly complained. "We're getting exposed."
"Not so fast," Kim cut in. "We may have another dare in mind..."

The girls retreated a little, whispering to each other while we boys waited for them to make up their mind. Within minutes, they headed back towards us, a worrisome glint in their eyes.

"So," Sarah said, "we decided that we would delay your punishment - our reward - until after the game was complete. There's only two turns anyway..."
"But what is it?" Brian asked.
"We're not telling."
"Ok... but what does that mean for the game?" he continued.

I chose to answer that one.

"It just means that we get a last run at them to get to impose something on them..."
"...and then," Sarah cut in, "we get a last run at you, then we do all the dares at once."

Everyone agreed. It was time for Kim to act something out. It was a close call as she did her best to get her partners to guess it, but time ultimately ran out on them. There was some disappointment on their side, but on the boys' side, we were ecstatic.

"Boobies!" yelled out Barry.
"See," Bonnie answered. "I told you..."
"Now, hang on," Brian intervened. "We should talk about this."
"What's there to talk about?" Barry answered. "I want boobies."

His approach was playful, but his desire was sincere. Brian shrugged off and allowed the decision to stand.

"Now?" Kim asked, reaching for her top.
"No," I answered. "After the last turn, which is us..."

And so Brian got up, trying to get us to recognize the expression he had drawn. Try as we might, we ran out of time a second time. Brian lifted his arms in defeat.

"The Final Countdown!" he spat out.

Neither Brian nor myself would have figured it out. He seemed like he was sulking, but it only lasted a moment. As he returned to his seat, Sarah stood up.

"We are the winners, and we get to double dare you..."

She was giddy at the prospect. Kim decided to take charge.

"All right, let's move all these chairs out of the way."

The men carried out the order, clearing the deck, while the women went to get towels which they laid down on the ground, lined up in a parallel fashion.

"So, your first punishment," Kim said, "is to give us a fully body massage."
"And how is that a punishment?" Brian asked.
"It's not. But it's what you have to do."

The three girls laid down on their respective towels, face down, their backs exposed to us.

"And what about your tops?" asked Barry.
"Tell you what... when we flip forward for the front massage, we'll take them off."
"Deal!"

Each man went to his respective partner; I set myself beside Sarah, but both Barry and Brian sat on top of their girl. In unison, we all started kneading the flesh, caressing their skin and massaging the muscle underneath. Sarah's skin was warm under my touch, and I felt her relaxing into it. I barely watched my fellow men work on their own partners, focusing to slide my fingers on every spot of Sarah's delightful frame. I started with her neck and upper back, moving slowly down until I reached her buttocks. I gave them a special attention before moving down to her thighs, legs and feet. She moaned every so often from my stimulation; I started moving back up, quickly to her shoulders, then down her arms. There were other moans, so I looked up : Barry was intensely kneading Bonnie's cheeks while Brian was massaging into Kim's hair. I reached up and did the same to Sarah; she moaned louder than before, and I finally returned to her neck and shoulders.

The entire massage of the girls' backs lasted for over ten minutes. They were putty in our hands at that moment. It was Barry who initiated the next step; he helped Bonnie switch to her back. As she did, she unclasped the bikini top and removed it, exposing her large breasts to everyone. It was hard not to look, and I was reminded of a few times I had been in contact with them. My eyes wandered to Kim's own chest as she exposed herself. She was new to me. They were somewhere between Bonnie and Sarah, nice and firm. It made me think she might have implants, nothing large, just something to keep her up. As she lay back on the towel and I saw her chest still holding up, it confirmed my suspicion, not that it mattered. My eyes returned to Sarah, who smiled at me knowingly. I stared as she removed her top, and I knew the other two men were also staring. The girls had stripped in turn, drawing attention on each of them in order instead of all together.

We returned to the massages; Barry immediately grabbed Bonnie's breasts and went to work, like he knew she enjoyed. Brian and myself took our time, going from the woman's feet up their legs. When my hands neared the area where Sarah's legs connected, I heard a long sigh from my girlfriend. I looked up to see the full arousal in her face. As I kept going up, I climbed on top of her, and my own sex, now hardening, rested just above hers. I hazarded a look at the others; Brian was in a similar position as myself, but I couldn't tell how Kim was reacting to it. Barry was still at it on Bonnie's chest, and her head was bobbing left and right, as her eyes looked glazed over. I knew how stimulated Bonnie could get that way. Sarah drew my attention back to her, grabbing my hands and putting them on her breasts. I started working them up, and Sarah smiled at me, then looked towards the others. She enjoyed the sight as much as I did.

The massage went on for another few minutes, with many moans coming from the girls. I was panting myself from the excitement, eager for more. Kim eventually managed to get her bearings, motioning for her partner to stop.

"Ok... that was nice... so..."
"So?" Brian asked.
"Well, we all know we're going to have sex these few days, so might as well get started..."
"Only," Sarah intervened, "you're going to start us up... with some oral."

I had, of course, expected this to happen, even if it seemed to occur quickly. Then again, the premisce of the entire activity was sex, and possible swapping of partners. The other players had indulged in the game to get me in the mood and break down my defenses, and in truth, it had worked.

"Okay," Brian answered for all of us. "We each get our traditional partner for now... but we do it here, on the deck... all together."
"That was the idea," Kim replied.

Tension rose to a new level, not that it was anything challenging to myself or Sarah, or even Bonnie and Barry but, as with any game we had played, this was the next level, and we were ready to plunge head on.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote