Thread: Fiction: A Bundle of Trials
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 10:20 PM   #4
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default A Bundle of Trials - The Lodge II [Jim]

We watched our ladies frolic in the water for some time after our conversation. I was still considering Brian's suggestion, allowing me to take control of the activities in order to help smooth the transition from gaming to swapping. I wasn't against the idea but I needed to reflect on it. It was agreed, in any event, that we would take time to get to know each other a little better before getting all sexual.

We saw our three lovely companions, Sarah, Bonnie and Kim, stepping out of the water and onto the deck. Watching the water drizzle over their bodies was quite a treat : all three kept in shape. Kim was the oldest, in her mid-thirties, but she was still stunning in her two-piece black bikini. Her wet hair undulated above her head. She came in, leaning over her partner and planting a kiss, then setting herself down on the lawnchair beside him. Bonnie was equally ravishing, her voluptuous shape screaming to escape from the confines of the pink and yellow two-piece she was wearing. She sat between Barry's legs at the edge of his chair. Sarah completed the tableau with her gorgeous figure, blonde-auburn hair and red bikini that she had bought just for the trip. She pulled up a chair, sitting down between myself and Bonnie.

"So," Kim inquired, "what are you boys talking about?"
"We were actually thinking of letting Jim set us up for the rest," Brian answered her, looking at me.
"That's a good idea..." Kim added.

Sarah seemed pleased. She placed a hand on my hip; I instantly felt my soldier wanting to come to attention. But it was definitely too early to indulge. Or was it, I asked myself for a moment.

"We're all here to have fun," Bonnie commented, "but I have to be honest... I've been wanting a piece of Jim for a long time..."

I blushed, and started getting hard. My trunks could not hide my reaction.

"Ever since that trip we took together," Bonnie added, "I've been a lot more open-minded."
"I think everyone can benefit from that," Barry said.

There was quiet laughter among the group. Kim's gaze, wandering across the room, landed on the bulge in my swimwear.

"Well, someone is eager..."

Her comment only drew a larger reaction, which made the others laugh.

"Can't wait to see it unfurled," she added.
"It's worth a look..." Sarah commented, sneering at me.
"Stop talking about my crotch!" I replied, somewhat stern.

My reaction only made the others giggle even more; their laughter helped reduce the swelling. Barry spoke up, drawing the attention away from me.

"So, it's the middle of the afternoon... what should we do?"

There was no immediate answer. My mind was still working out the details of how I wanted our games to proceed. A general idea had already formed, at least as far the first day should go. I finally spoke up.

"Well, if you're all interested in playing a little bit, I may have a game for all of us..."
"A game? Sounds exciting," Bonnie said.
"Just a starters game, to get everyone in the mood for further fun later..." I added.
"All good. What do you have in mind?"

Expectantly, the five people stared at me, waiting to see what I had come up with.

"It's gonna be a couples game... so, everyone with their regular partner."

They nod, waiting to hear more.

"So... each couple will have to mime something... one mimes, the other has to guess. You score points on getting the right answer and quickness. The first team to fail - or get the lowest score - gets a penalty from the other teams, decided together. You like?"
"It's nice," Kim said.
"Yeah," added Brian, "it's a good start."

Perhaps they had anticipated something more challenging. For my part, I wanted to start out smooth and work my way up to more sexual activities.

"So... which team starts?" Sarah inquired.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote