Thread: Fiction: A Bundle of Trials
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 09:10 PM   #3
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default A Bundle of Trials - The Lodge I [Jim]

That morning, Sara got up before me, and prepared breakfast in bed for me. Essentially, it means that she woke me up by taking advantage of my morning boner, wrapping her lips around it until I woke up, then sitting on me facing away while she rode me to ecstasy for both of us. She calls it breakfast in bed. Every so often, the inkling will take her to start the day on a high note like this. I'm not complaining. Waking up to my girlfriend taking care of me, and within minutes of wakefulness, experiencing the pleasure of a powerful release inside her is a great way to start the day. That morning, before we were done, we swapped position a couple of times; I came hard into her while she was lying on the bed, her legs held together to my left. She moaned long and hard for my benefit, and we collapsed on the sheets.

"It's gonna be a great day," she whispered.

I laughed as I got up to take a shower. She joined me, trying to make me hard again, to no avail, so she left me alone in the shower. When I walked out, I had peanut buttered toasts ready for me. Our luggage was ready from the previous evening. We got into the car as soon as we finished getting dressed, and took the bus up to Barry and Bonnie's house.

Once there, we left my car in their driveway and took theirs, roomier and more luxurious, out of town and onto the highway. Barry set us up with an easy listening radio station, soft rock, and we headed out for the two hour drive.

"So... excited?" Bonnie asked us."
"Like you wouldn't believe!" Sarah replied.
"Jim?"
"I guess. It's gonna be fun to be away from the city for a few days."

The elephant was in the car with us, and it was Barry who brought it up.

"You know the plan is to swap, right?..."
"I know. We'll see once we get there," I replied.

I saw Bonnie looking at me with desire; given what we had already done together, it didn't seem impossible for us to end up together if the circumstances were right. Barry was in the same situation with Sarah; they had never officially slept together, so this could be a first for them as well, if they allowed it to happen. I wasn't really concerned about it, considering the other things I had witnessed them do together, or the games we had all played. I was concerned about the two people I did not know, the owners of the cottage where we would be staying, the banker Kim and her lawyer husband Brian, whom I had never met. After all my past experiences, I was open to the idea of swapping, at least more than before, but I also knew that I had to feel some kind of attraction for the other person, otherwise, it would leave an aftertaste in my mouth and lead to more problems. Having learned and understood my limitations, I could now play with them. Yet, even knowing this, the notion of swapping, deliberately, and not as part of a game, was challenging at best. It was easy to act on the randomness or goofiness of the play as it was happening, or even afterwards; could I do the same if I deliberately went with someone else, and allowed Sarah to do the same?

I reassured myself. We were going to be there three days and three nights. It wouldn't be all about sex, that much was certain. But perhaps that was the disturbing part. Despite any pretension we might have had, the games we played, the dares we imposed on each other in our little group, always served the purpose of justification for our sex games. Going to live with two other couples for three days, in a context where partners could be changed without the excuse of the game, that was a stretch for me. I had addressed it with Sarah the day before, but we had still agreed to go there.

"Worse comes to worse," she had replied to my concern, "we can always watch the others swap and stick with each other, or choose not to do certain things, kind of like when we're daring."

Her argument had made sense, which was why I had agreed to go. On the way, Bonnie and Sarah chatted about things which I didn't follow in the backseat; I was on the passenger's side with Barry. As we exited the highway and went onto the country road, he opened up.

"You seem tense."
"I guess I am, a little at least."
"It will be fine. You're a lot more confident than when we first met."
"True. I just don't really know them."
"To be truthful, we don't know them either very well. We know enough."
"Is it safe?"
"They're not diseased or anything."
"Yeah, but... I mean... are they into bondage, or costume play, or... weird shit?"

Barry looked at me with puzzled eyes.

"You're awfully judgemental today, Jim."
"I know. I'm sorry. I just want to get a bearing."
"Well, let's be honest, Jim. We're not gonna arrive on site, get naked and fuck on the porch. You'll get a chance to talk to them, get to know them, see if there's a connection there."
"I guess. You're right."
"Relax... We're gonna have a great time!"

It took another twenty minutes before we hit the dirt road. From there, we followed the narrow way into the woods. Barry almost missed the entrance but swerved just in time. He followed the path up to a lovely two-story country home, right near a large lake, surrounded by trees and nature. There was a large patio leading up to the lake, a quay where a small boat was tied up.

The owners came out of the house through the side to greet us as we stepped out of the vehicle. Theyre were older than me by about ten years. Brian was good-looking, short brown hair, a pinch of grey on the temples, unshaved from a few days, a big smile on his lips. Kim, his wife, was very well kept and it showed the she trained a lot. She had shortish straight dark hair down to her shoulders, a smile as contagious as her husbands. They wore casual clothes, and I quickly noticed that Kim was not wearing any bra in her strapless dress. Handshakes and cheek kisses were exchanged and they walked us around the property.

We eventually sat down on the patio with drinks, where Kim and Brian got Sarah and myself talking about us.

"So you're a teacher's assistant? What do you teach?"
"English, mostly. A literature class too. This semester."
"And is it as rewarding as you want it to be?" Brian inquired."I like it."
"I hear that's how you two met," added
Kim.

I looked at Barry and Bonnie; they had obviously talked about us, and I wondered how much they had said. It was Sarah who picked up the answer.

"Yes, but it was all very proper - until the end of the semester, anyway."

She laughed, and everyone laughed along with her. I retaliated with my question.

"And how did you two meet?"
"University, actually," replied Brian, and then he handed the torch to Kim.
"I was majoring in finance, and I ended up doing a stint as a financial analyst intern at a law office where he was also interning. We met around noon... and we were in bed together by five."
"You don't waste time!" replied Bonnie.
"You have to understand, neither of us were looking into a commitment at the time. I had a boyfriend at the time too, but with Brian, it just clicked."
"I was a serial dater, to be honest," Brian added. "But meeting Kim - she really captured my attention."
"We didn't actually formally start going out before a year after that - in the meantime, we kept seeing each other - and other people. But he completes me."
"And she me. It's a a perfect arrangement for us."

We finished our drinks just in time for lunch. Brian took out the barbecue and we had chips and ribs. After that, the girls switched to their bikinis and went to take a dip in the lake. The water was apparently cold.I sat down with Brian and Barry.

"Barry tells me you're a little hesitant about the affair?"

I looked at Barry.

"You're really good at secrets, Barry."
"Hey! Don't look at me. I just think it's fair they know, given they invited us, and the 'activity' is part of the premise."
"It is, and it isn't," corrected Brian. "Listen, Jim... swapping isn't for everyone, you know. There's no harm in not doing it."
"That's not really the issue, Brian," I replied. "We've had sex with other people before. But... it feels weird a little to be in this, to reflect actively on it."
"What do you mean?"
"Well, most of our activities were games which lead to sex."
"So... make this a game?"

I looked at my host with a strange look.

"How do you mean?"
"Jim, if you're gonna be into this - or if you're not, doesn't matter - you need to confident about it. Are you afraid she might love it more with someone else?"
"No. I don't think so. But make it a game...?"
"Well, think of it this way... do you do role-play?"

I remembered a video I had shot with Jennifer and Sarah, and I smiled. He understood what he wanted from it.

"So make it a role-play situation, or a game... you're into stunts, so make it a stunt... or strip card games, strip monopoly..."
"I see."
"It isn't just about swapping, you know. It's about having fun."

He turned to Barry.

"When we met on vacation, we weren't looking for anything, but you and Bonnie happened to be there, and it felt right. But it could have been anything else, really. We got right down to business, but we could have made a game of it."
"I guess we could try," I replied, looking at Barry to see if he had my back, and he did. "Can I... take charge?"
"You like being in charge?" Brian asked.

I smiled.

"I guess I do. I like being in control, and I suppose this is a good way. But are you up for games? I mean, like, uh, truth or dare, or stunts, or card games..."
"We're up for anything!" Brian smirked.
"Ok... I'll think about it. What was the plan anyway?" I further asked.
"Honestly... there wasn't one. We were just gonna wing it - but if you need a little more structure, well, we can work with that too."
"Thanks... I'll... think about it."

We watched our respective partners frollick in the water. The idea of making this my activity, of claiming it and structuring within a frame that would be comfortable and familiar to me made sense. I knew Sarah would be down with it, and I imagined Bonnie wouldn't mind. I nodded my head as I considered options, watching our three partners swim and fumble around the lake in their bikinis.

Possibilities raced into my mind, and I realized that this had all the makings of a disaster - or a great time. I guess it all depened on my ability to reason with my emotions and my psyche.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote