Thread: Fiction: A Bundle of Trials
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 04:53 PM   #1
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Post A Bundle of Trials

[For any of you who know me, hello again. For those who don't : hello!
I'm interesting, and this is my attempt at revisiting past characters and stories posted here a few years ago. You may want to revisit them. I list them all on my profile at the following blog post :

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=645

You may also pick up the story from here, as it develops. I'll see how often I'm inspired to post them, and I do hope to get a few old readers and a host of new ones.]

TEASER
It started with Jim and Sarah. It didn't end there. It went all the way through Jennifer, Barry and Bonnie, Claire and Cassie, Thomas and Jimmy, Brad and Brigitte... so many others played a hand in making it happen... there were Mick, Rick and Jody, Mary, Prissy, Kate and Pauline, Judy, Janice and Daniel, Peter, Suzy, Marquis, not to mention Julie, Sandy, Marlena, Claudia, Susan and Kamara, and who else whose name slips my mind (Deni and Kim, for example).

The past shaped the present, and it, in turn, shaped the future.

And that future is now unfolding...

The Trials aren't simply those of Jim and Sarah. The trials involve everyone, and they are about to coalesce into a new chain of events that, as usual, start with play and end with change. Because things always change, and truth is the first catalyst of it, but daring is ultimately the transformative element.

Stay tuned for the next ride...

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to interesting for this post: