View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 12:52 AM   #30
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks yet again for all the positive feedback, comments and encouragement - it really means a lot and is much appreciated.

PART VIII

The next ten minutes seemed like an eternity to me, dreading the moment that the doorbell rang. The girls, on the other hand, seemed to be really enjoying themselves, drinking and chatting amongst themselves like any other day. As commanded by my sister, I kept myself hard throughout this time - although I was ready to cum at any time and had to slow down on the movements a couple of times.
Finally the doorbell rang, accompanied my five knocks in succession as if it was some secret signal that it was Ed.
The girls all looked at me, and my sister nodded to me to go and answer the door.

I went out into the hallway and approached the door. My stomache was aching through fear and nerves which increased the closer I got. I opened the door whilst hiding my naked body behind it and poked my head round to greet Ed, then opened it wider for him to enter. I could hear the girls giggling, and expected that at least one of them were listening to what was about to happen.

"Dude, this game had better be good", Ed said as he walked in, not noticing the fact that I was naked as the open door was still hiding the fact. As I closed the door, Ed continued, "I was watching a really good film."
It was then that he turned and looked at me. His eyes opened wide and scanned my nakedness, then his eyes returned to make contact with mine.
"What the fu..." he began, but the words did not come out, probably due to the shock. I just stood there motionless, not knowing what to do. My penis jumped slightly when I realised that his gaze had wandered and again he was looking directly at my erect manhood.
"Dude...", he tried to continue, but again could not. He just started towards the door.

"Ed, just wait a minute and let me explain." I pleaded. The dare had been to persuade him to join the game, but at this present moment my main concern was simply to avoid losing Ed as a friend, as we had been close friends for many years and I didn't want to loose him over a silly dare. Fortunately Ed stopped, giving me chance to say what I needed to.

"My sister is having a sleepover with a few of her friends, and we are playing Truth or Dare. They dared me to phone and ask you to come over and join in. After that, they dared me to get naked." - I lied on the last part, as I had been naked long before I'd made the call, but it seemed to make it more plausible, or so I thought !
Ed walked over to me and ran his finger across my chest, through the dry and crystalised cum. I had actually forgot that was there, but the fact that it was dry obviously put doubt on my story.
Nevertheless, Ed just smiled and said, "Dude, the chance to see you sister and her friends naked... I wouldn't miss that for the world. Just stop pointing that thing at me...", at which point he lowered his hand and tugged my dick teasingly and smiled.

I led Ed into the lounge, where the girls were all waiting. It looked as though, as expected, my sister had been listening at the door to the hallway, as she was just sitting down as we walked in.

Ed's eyes lit up as he scanned the girls - although none of them were naked, two were sitting there in quite revealing underwear, and there was a damp patch clearly visable on Bex's white panties from here recent encounter with my tongue !

"So, is he going to play or not ?" my sister asked me. I looked at Ed and Ed looked at me. Ed then turned to look at the girls and simply said, "Hell yeah !!"

Little did he know what he may be letting himself in for...
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote