Thread: Fiction: Sometimes Things Happen
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 01:40 PM   #7
Ben010

Default Chapter V: Sneaking and Sucking

After getting a bit further in the story I think I might reveal how old these characters are, so that I can go into more detail for the rest of the story. Would you guys be open to that? As always, please respond with feedback, I'd love to hear your opinions!

Chapter V: Sneaking and Sucking

Andrew

We all froze instantly as the footsteps walked down the hall. We heard them walk into Hailey's room, and the door slammed shut.

I slowly walked to the bottom of the stairs and peeked up at the open door.

"Should we go see who it is?" I asked nervously.

"My parents aren't going to get home until tomorrow morning, it's probably just Hailey and Logan," Nick said.

Ryan, who was the only one fully dressed, crept up the stairs to have a look. He was gone for 5 minutes before returning.

"What took you so long?" Nick whispered.

"First of all, we don't need to whisper, they know we're here," Ryan said, laughing, "and second, I'm pretty sure they're having sex!"

"What do you mean by 'pretty sure' that they're having sex," Tyler asked, perking up.

"Well... the bed springs were creaking and I could hear Hailey's moans, so I'm 100% sure," Ryan said.

"Well, it's my turn," I said, "so Ryan, I dare you to go outside, and look in her window. Describe what you see to us when you get back."

Ryan shifted nervously before replying, "what if they see me though? Logan would beat the hell out of me!"

"Well, how about this, you can give all of us a dare when you get back," Nick suggested.

Ryan considered the reward for a few seconds before accepting the offer. We watched him go out the back door and sneak over to Hailey's window.

-=-

Ryan ran through the sliding door about 4 minutes later.

"Quick! Get dressed and act normal!" Right after he warned us, we heard running footsteps upstairs. Nick and I quickly pulled our clothes on, but Tyler had his stored in his bag. Tyler sprinted to the bathroom, right as the basement door opened.

Hailey stormed down the stairs, she was wearing only a long hoodie, with seemingly nothing underneath. She was followed by Logan. Logan played for the school football team and was wearing only jeans, his six pack stood out on his toned stomach.

"Which one of you little pervs tried to look in my window?" She demanded.

Ryan, Nick, and I all sat on the couch, pretending to be very focussed on our phones.

"What are you talking about?" Nick asked innocently, "we're just trying to pick a movie to watch!"

Hailey glared at Nick for a few seconds before switching gears to Ryan and I.

"It was one of you two, wasn't it?" She accused.

"No!" Ryan and I both said at the same time. After a few more seconds of Hailey glaring at us, she turned around and stomped back up the stairs. Logan said nothing the whole time, and when the door slammed shut we all sighed with relief.

"Jeez!" Tyler said, walking from the bathroom, he was still wearing only his thong, "that was close, Ryan!"

"Yeah, it was." Ryan said. "The dares I give you guys will be worth my trouble though!"

"Tell us what happened first though," Andrew said quietly, glancing back up the stairs.

"Ok, I climbed up the hill to her window and looked in. Her curtains were closed but I could still see the outlines of them doing it. Just as it looked like Logan was going to cum, he looked up and probably saw me through the curtain." Ryan whispered, "As soon as he looked, I bolted down here to tell you guys."

Tyler and I sat next to each other on the couch, listening to every detail. Part way through the story Nick had gotten up and began sipping from Ryan's half full bottle.

"But now, you three all owe me a favour," Ryan said, standing up. "Andrew and Nick, take off all of your clothes and put them in Tyler's bag."

Nick and I did as we were told. We stood next to each other, visibly excited for what was coming next. Nick's dick stood out 6 inches, and his pubes were neatly trimmed back. I looked down at my own dick, which was barely 5 inches in comparison.

"Good," Ryan said, sitting down on the chair and putting his feet up on the table, "Tyler and Nick, give me another foot massage."

Tyler and Nick moved into position on the other side of the coffee table and pulled off Ryan's socks.

"Andrew, kneel in front of me and give me a blowjob."

I could barely comprehend what was happening, giving a blowjob was something I've always wanted to do, I never thought I'd get to do it here!

Ryan spread his legs apart, allowing me to get on my knees in between them. I looked up at him and he nodded at me. I started slowly, I put my lips around the head of his penis and circled it with my tongue. After getting some confidence I started to move down, slowly moving my tongue down his 7" shaft. I bobbed my head up and down, picking up speed and then slowing back down again. Ryan's hands gripped my hair suddenly and I could hear his soft moaning growing steadily louder. I picked up speed again and Ryan's breathing quickened rapidly.

"I-I'm gonna cum," he gasped and his warm load shot into my mouth. Initially my head went back in surprise, and some of it landed on my chin and dripped down onto my chest.

Ryan sat back onto the couch, his breathing starting to slow down. I turned around and looked at Tyler and Nick, but they were no longer at Ryan's feet. Tyler was standing a few feet away, and Nick was on his knees in front of him. Nick noticed me looking and waved his hand to call me over. I stood up and stepped over Ryan's legs and stood beside Tyler. Nick was on his knees in front of Tyler, moving his mouth up and down his dick. Tyler guided Nick's head with his left hand and grabbed my dick with his right hand. He slowly started stroking and I felt a feeling of pure bliss.

Nick noticed my arrival and pulled away, standing up.

"Let's go in here," he said quietly.

Nick led us to a spare bedroom that was also in the basement and sat down on the side of the bed. Tyler sat beside him and began to give him a hand job. I stood straight in front of Nick and he leaned forward, taking my dick in his mouth. The feeling was nothing I had ever felt before, and I felt like I would never feel it again. Nick took his time, tracing the head of my penis. I put my hands on the back of his head, encouraging him to go further. The three of us stayed in that position for a few minutes, and I felt Nick's hands go up and squeeze my ass. I was the first one to cum, after about a minute and a half my heart started racing with that familiar feeling in my chest.

"Guys, I'm going to-" I didn't even get to finish the words when my dick reacted and I felt a feeling of pure ecstasy. Nick took all of my cum in his mouth and swallowed, before he too came in Tyler's hand. Nick stood up and knelt in front of Tyler, taking his piece back into his mouth for the second time that night. I walked out of the room and got a pair of shorts out of my bag. After pulling them on I went to the couch where Ryan was fast asleep.

I took my spot on the mattress, thinking about tonight's events and what was in store for the future until I fell fast asleep.
Limits: Family, Face pics, full public, permanent, illegal, scat etc

I am in denial. The last time I came was June 9, 2018

PM DARES
Clothing

Last edited by Ben010; 02-24-2018 at 01:48 PM.
Ben010 is offline   Reply With Quote