View Single Post
Old 02-14-2024, 10:45 AM   #11
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

44/M/USA

Have you ever masturbated...
[X ] ...at a public bathroom?
[ ] ...at a gym's or public spa's changing room?
[ ] ...behind the curtains when trying on new clothes at the mall?
[ X] ...at your working place?
[ ] ...at your best friend's home?
[ ] ...inside a public sauna?
[X ] ...on a balcony, patio or a front porch?
[X ] ...inside your car at a public parking lot?
[X ] ...next to a hiking trail in nature?
[X ] ...hidden under your clothes while people were around?
[X ] ...while talking with someone on the phone?
[X ] ...during an online video conference?
[X ] ...right behind the window at night with lights on?
[ ] ...at a public beach?
[ X] ...with someone else watching other than your partner?
[ ] ...in your bedroom, intentionally leaving the door open?

Additional questions:
1) Which of the scenarios above did arouse you the most? Try to explain why. Probably the workplace, I was in my office and ordered to do so by my Domme at the time, I had to send video of it (including eating the cum)....the taboo and knowing how terrible the consequences of being caught would be, though I was in my office with the door closed and I moved a chair in front of the door to make it more difficult to open and it was a slow day with not many people there, so the actual risk was fairly low.

2) Which of the scenarios above was the riskiest? Please also describe. Probably the balcony, it was hotel overlooking a parking lot and a busy road not too far away. I was on the 6th or 7th floor so someone would have had to look up, but I was potentially in eye sight of a lot of people, albeit late at night.

3) Which of the scenarios above would you love to try the most, but haven't done so yet? Probably a public beach, that one seems difficult to pull off.

4) Which of the scenarios above would you avoid at any cost if you had to pick one? Best friend's home, if I got caught I would never hear the end of it, lol

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote