View Single Post
Old 02-13-2024, 04:29 AM   #7
ondra1989

35, male, Czech republic

Have you ever masturbated...
[x] ...at a public bathroom?
[x] ...at a gym's or public spa's changing room?
[x] ...behind the curtains when trying on new clothes at the mall?
[x] ...at your working place?
[ ] ...at your best friend's home?
[x] ...inside a public sauna?
[x] ...on a balcony, patio or a front porch?
[x] ...inside your car at a public parking lot?
[x] ...next to a hiking trail in nature?
[x] ...hidden under your clothes while people were around?
[x] ...while talking with someone on the phone?
[x] ...during an online video conference?
[x] ...right behind the window at night with lights on?
[ ] ...at a public beach?
[ ] ...with someone else watching other than your partner?
[ ] ...in your bedroom, intentionally leaving the door open?

Additional questions:
1) Which of the scenarios above did arouse you the most? Try to explain why. Basically all of them had some highlights... Dressing rooms in the clothing store with slightly opened curtains, opposite sex toilet stall (with women peeing in other stalls), outdoor masturbating on the tree next to a trail where people were walking by
2) Which of the scenarios above was the riskiest? Please also describe. gym locker probably. Also one of few situations where I got caught... I have finished my training and got arroused in the shower. I masturbated with eyes closed and forgot about the fact that there are no curtains in the shower... Once I came, I realized that the other cubicles were occupied by now, so at least 3 guys had to walk around me masturbating...
3) Which of the scenarios above would you love to try the most, but haven't done so yet? I have done most, but not the "someone else watching" (intentionally) yet. Of course if I do not cound the webcam on chaturbate... :-D So this is something I would like to experience, probably in CFNM style
4) Which of the scenarios above would you avoid at any cost if you had to pick one? None. But if I really had to strike one out, then probably the Sauna or public beach

Like: semi-public (I am exhibitionist, but affraid of consequences), piss, orgasm control, crossdressing, anything humilliating

Not prefer: dirty (unclean), pain, anal play

Absolutely not: marks, family, illegal, animals

mail: [email protected]
Kik: ondra1989
ondra1989 is offline   Reply With Quote