View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 05:07 PM   #15
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to sk0073r

Hehe, I like to tease

I thought for a second about taking her back to my place, but my parents were in. We got back on the bus together in silence to her house. We occasionally looked at each other... Well, she cought me looking at her breasts i mean.
We arrived at her house. Her parents were on some business trip or somthing like that. I didn't pay much attention to her brea.. i mean what she was saying. She lead me upstairs to her room. It was what i expected. Pink, fluffy. Though, it was too innocent for her.
I sat on her bed. I couldnt think of what to say... would it be appropriate to continue with the slave master rubbish now we knew who each other were?
She sat beside me, and picked up my hand. She placed it on her breast.
My temperature went through the roof.
GET A GRIP OF YOUR SELF JOHN... YOU ARENT A WEEK LITTKE KID, FONDLE HER! COMMAND HER! SHE IS YOUR SLAVE.

I pulled my hand away from her and raised up. Looking down at her, i commanded her. " Take off your clothes bitch."

She smiled and obeyed. DAMN SHE WAS HOT.

" Do you have any, toys? "
She once again gave me that smile and pulled a box from underneath her bed.
She placed it in my hands.

"Got anything sexy to wear?"

She raised to her wardrobe and brought out Neko (cat) ears and tail, and a maids outfit.

Though i looked at the outfit closely... This size was much too big her her?!?
None the less, i tossed them to the side along with the toys, to examine her naked body. Oh god. My boxers suddenly felt as if they had shrunk.

"Put the cat ears and tail on"

She put on the eats

I was about to say 'and the tail' but i realised that there was nothing on the tail for her to attach onto herself, just had a strange oddly shaped rubber end. She looked at it, bent over, and pushed it into her anus.
MEOW!

Teasing, JOI, edging, little pain, mild anal, bondage

Mild pain, femdom, diaper

Messy, public, involving others, illegal, humiliation
sk0073r is offline   Reply With Quote