View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 09:40 AM   #14
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64

Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
I have no problem being tied up but not into pain , so no spanking or whipping
2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Yes I would but not anything painful . I have been tied up before and 3 young ladies had their wicked way with me as an 18th birthday present from her older sister who was a very close friend of mine .
3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
No
4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
Yes
5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
Yes I would that would be a buzz.
6 Would you piss yourself in public.
No not on purpose
7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
No
8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
No
9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
No
10 Would you drive naked?
Yes I have done this many times and edged while doing it
11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
As a dare yes I have done many times
12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
Yes I have literally 100s on different sites on line that my naked pics are posted on .
13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
Yes I do it most days and love doing it
14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
I only have hair on my arms legs and head and yes I would do body writing.
15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Yes I do this most weeks during the summer I love being naked outdoors .I have walked round our neighbourhood naked and our local park summer nights.
16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
Yes
17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
I would love to try this but being a bloke it would probably be a give away.
18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
No
19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
Yes I have been a naked model at an ann summers party modelling all the guys stuff then being naked all evening masterbating and being masterbated
and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Yes I would but I dont swallow
If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet
will have to think about this as all the dares I havnt done are really public .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote