View Single Post
Old 12-14-2016, 08:56 AM   #45
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 9 of denial

Yesterday afternoon sir ordered me to put on my chastity belt because I was way too horny. I was also being a bit of a brat. Of course I also still plugged. The belt is really tight, so the plug gets really pushed into my ass. Sitting down and getting up drove me crazy!
At night, Sir made me do the knotted rope walk. <---this is the link to Sir Stefan's thread he made about it.
This was hard and quite painful, but it really turned me on. Especially since sir was using my predicament to berate me about my bratty behaviour.

Today is day 9. It's not really a horny day, as I've been baby sitting my 1,5 year old nephew. Sir is also away, with no time to torment me. Hmm he'll have his work cut out for him tomorrow

Still plugged as well. I even wore it when doing a workout on my mountainbike. It still feels ok, though waking up this morning it was irritating me a little. I took my half hour break and applied some new lube and it felt fine again.

Right now though, I'm sitting on a hard wooden seat, through an 1,5 hour lecture and I hope the othe people won't notice all the squirming

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 12-14-2016 at 09:09 AM.
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote