View Single Post
Old 12-13-2016, 05:31 AM   #42
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 8 of denial

I'm writing this blog just after I had my mandatory cunt touch moment. So if the tone seems somewhat frustrated, there's your explanation.

Sir and I just had lunch together and he allowed me to rub my clit during that too. Suffice to say that my brains are now not functioning at a normal level.

Aaaaah I'm so horny!!! I'm so wet and with every little remark by sir, every time I feel my butt plug move, my cunt gets a jolt of even more horniness. I can hardly stand it anymore. Of course the touch moment was another edge and I feel like it still hasn't subsided.

My ass is still plugged, no break needed yet. Although I switched it up with my tail plug now. Sir told me to wear that until I have to leave for an appointment this afternoon. This plug is made of metal, so its heavy and very unyielding and it's making me even more horny

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote